(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may not even see any difference because I'm probably going to move to smogon to play OC exclusively lol. I'll still play EiMMs.

I like our OCs better, smogon relies more on roles, while we rely more on scumtells, IMO

I meant I don't enjoy smogon oc in general

I mean, didn't you sell out your whole team to Izhuark or something in the one game you joined and refuse to cooperate with your own team lel Edited by Paperblade

yeah it's real I will tell you over skype

It was a worse move than Drumbeats selling out kirsche to Kat and zeo and DB got a lot of hate for that from kirsche and others for that

Edited by Paperblade

• 4 months later...
[04:56:33] Brad: hey shinori remember when you poisoned proto
[04:56:47] Brad: because you thought he was a cult leader who janned all his members and made them uninspectable
[04:56:48] Brad: good times

[spoiler=November 2032]
The day is Friday, and Josh has just finished his last shift of the week. Serving piece of shit customers for 8 hours straight always tested his patience, but he managed to keep his mouth shut for the most part. It was all worth it in the end, he told himself, as he walked into his favourite bar.

He wasn't here to pick up girls or anything (although his girlfriend's obsession with walls kiiind of freaked him out sometimes), he was just here to get hammered. It wasn't an overly crowded place - and based on the frequency of his visits, he knew almost everyone there.

Even after he cut out Monday nights, spending 48 hours a week somewhere made you get to know the other regulars - and it was rare to get anyone else. Levi was an artist who referred to alcohol as their "creative juices", Kevin had a British accent and would attempt to beat the shit out of anyone who shit-talked maths and the shirtless guy...

Josh frowned. He didn't know the shirtless guy was - although he definitely recognised him. Considering scarf just below his light blond hair was the only item of clothing he could see (he didn't want to look down, jesus), he'd have to be reaaaally drunk - even by his standards to forget him. Because seriously, who wore that shit in December?

"Do I know you?" he asked, sipping his beer.

The oddball nodded, moving to the seat next to him. "It's been a long time, Shinori." That voice, and that name...

"Wait… Paperblade?" He frowned. He kind of recognised him now, except for well, "I thought that was just your avatar." He replied bluntly, taking another 'sip', only to realise he'd drained the whole damn glass already. Whoops.

Luckily, his old internet buddy had him covered, nodding as he passed him another drink. It was an odd looking black mixture that he didn't recognise, which was surprising considering Josh's massive knowledge of the subject, but he wasn't one to turn down free booze. It tasted kind of funny, but he decided that he could get used to it.

Paperblade smirked, before replying. "Yeah, it was a selfie. It's really tough actually - every time I pass a mirror I stop and question my sexuality." Josh thought to point out that he should be more concerned with his dress sense first, but something stopped him. He coughed into his hand violently, and when he withdrew his had he found it smeared with red.

"Wha-" He broke out coughing again violently, looking up at Paperblade, confused. He didn't seem concerned about his predicament. If anything he seemed elated, with a slasher smile slowly creeping its way onto his face.

Leaning into Josh's ear, he whispered: "Do you remember Proto, Shinori?" Josh's only response was to continue desperately spluttering, gasping for air. "Because I do. You did this to him, Shinori. How does it feel?"

He didn't wait for a response this time, toppling Shinori's chair with one swift movement of his leg. Josh didn't understand what was happening anymore - his throat was burning, his world was spinning and only one phrase came to mind as his consciousness faded.

'MafIa sUCks'

• 2 weeks later...

i had a dream i was playing a game here and i fucked up super hardcore so i just pretended that i was drunk to get away with it, and then i actually got drunk for real to keep up the act and now i want to play a drunk mafia game again

I've had a recurring dream about mafia where I'm an IO and get subbed into the game where I know everyone's role because the host forgot I'm IOing

but I'm a scumbag and instead of telling them just try to pretend I don't know everything and win

it's super weird