(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple ten man setups I've been toying around with if people want a small game. The good part is most are 48 hours builds so they'll be done around finals time. If people want to do I can get one checked tonight or tomorrow.

Speaking of terrible things

who's posting the next game?

I have a couple ten man setups I've been toying around with if people want a small game. The good part is most are 48 hours builds so they'll be done around finals time. If people want to do I can get one checked tonight or tomorrow.

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Ottokar said:

How do you play Mafia? 

I would recommend going to a site that is active if you're interested, I think most players here are pretty done with mafia. If you want to learn/understand basic tactics you can try looking at our info dump here:

you can also read a few games but keep in mind that everyone is mafia mafia is not regular mafia.

Edit: I'd probably recommend smogon as a good site to go to for mafia. Lots of active players and it's a pokemon site so the people there are cool.

Edited by kirsche

• 4 weeks later...

The Championship Game Has Begun!

Hi guys!

Your representative's Mafia Championship game has started and it's still Day 1: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/8947-Season-4-Game-10-The-Phantom-Tollbooth-The-Mafia-Championship

I wish them the best of luck.

Remember to please keep discussion of the game to private channels where the players wouldn't be able to see your comments on the game.

Also, if you want to spectate the game along with people from other communities, you can join the Discord server here (600+ people): https://discord.gg/zdeEhcg

When you enter the server please tag and let the @staff know which community you are from and who you are cheering on and they'll give you access to the spectator channel :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm developing an 11 player NOC game, but idk what the etiquette would be with the queue and even if people would sign up? 

I'm just starting, so someone tell me if it's a bad idea. It would probably start in August at the very least.

Edit: lol actually i can already tell it would be a bad idea so i'm not sure if i should just trash the concepts i have written or not

Edited by Gelsey Bell

well normally you'd have to get the setup checked over by one of the people designated as checkers (look at the mafia hq thread) and then go to the back of the queue, but you can just go ahead and post the signups if you want since nobody else is. but seeing as we haven't been able to fill games for a while, I wouldn't bother unless you message a bunch of people and can guarantee they're going to play.

• 2 weeks later...

Gauging interest, who would want a possible normal OC game after the end of EiMM and the current NOC game? I have some ideas but if not enough people are into that right now it might be better to hold off. A couple people I've asked have expressed interest but not sure it's enough to make a game out of

anybody going "i'm prioritizing EIMM over the noc game" sucks lol

in eimm you win with yourself

in normal mafia you have a team

that you win with

you are not screwing over other people in your faction by neglecting an EIMM game

well, this applies to prioritizing EIMM over an OC game too

just the current game is NOC obviously

ban eimm

Edited by Prims

anybody up for co-hosting my game? i might hold off on hosting for a little while in case rein's game takes off but having a checker + votals tallyperson would help a lot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...