Your Favorite Character

Agility

Just curious man. I am interested in who you guys likes and why :-)

I will start, My favorite character is Rolf. I know not being able to counter is a foolish idea but i just love bows man. He ends up with stats better then shinon to. He is just a pain to raise!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sig and avy should tell you my answer. :P:

Ike! I love him to bits! And I loved him even more in RD. I just like his design, his personality, his skills, and his sexiness and hotness. <3

I love everything about him really. <3

Soren.

Dude is awesomesauce. Hes a good unit that can totally wreck shit. I mean, really, dude becomes a crit monster after a while! Plus hes a pretty well written character overall. Give him the Boots and sit back and enjoy!

Oh, before I forget, if I were to add my second favorite character, that'd be Kieran. <3

He's got such a hilarious and awesome character, and he's so brave! I like men who are brave. ^^

I think Kieran's pretty dang handsome too. <3

There's so many great units in this game, but out of everyone, I love Soren to bits. He's not the best character in the game. Far from it, really, though he still fills his role well. But as far as characters go, he's a vital foil to everyone's optimism. His stony cynicism and closed nature is so very appealing to me. Through his fear for the life of his friends, he is so defensive and cold, but even so, there's a soft side to him that is so wonderful when it finally peeks out.

Jill would be a runner-up. The way she evolves from someone who hates because of her background to someone who can make informed decisions of her own, to someone who must face down everything she loves to make a change, resonates strongly. She and her father still love each other and the whole chapter sells a tragic war and helps bring a humanity to Daein that is hardly apparent in the previous encounters with the BK or Petrine.

I love Nephenee's design, but she's not really very well developed as a character since her role is so minor.

As playable units...definitely Marcia and Jill. Flying units rock, and both of them turn out to be awesome. Boyd is a runner up, because I love his ability to smash things incredibly hard, as well as his ability to two-shot practically everything in the game with a Silver Axe (if his Speed turned out well enough).

As storyline characters...Jill, Soren and Bastian. Jill holds the honour of being a very well developed character with an interested backstory that the game elaborates upon well enough, despite not actually having any real role in the main story. Soren is just cool...as Ike said, his ability to speak plainly of things that others won't is part of what makes him brilliant. Bastian because, despite being practically the worst playable unit in the game, he is a great character.

Edited by Dr. Silent