Your Favorite Character

Agility

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kieran...

He has a lot of comical shenanigans up his sleeve. Gotta love those Axe-wielding Paladins with a crazy personality!

Geoffrey comes a close second; then followed by Oscar (such a sweetheart!) and Ilyana cause I think she's cute and funny at the same time.

...Ilyana. The idea of a mage who's constantly being referred to as "second best" compared to Soren, just gives me the image of her trying so hard to be so useful, and for the most part, she usually helps me out...a lot. Plus the idea that's she's fragile, and anything can just destroy her (if she was attacked physically) makes me far more willing to send scapegoats -- like Sothe -- in front of her to take all the damage, so she can sit behind and kick everyone's ass.

Well... if it wasn't obvious, Shinon. He seems like a complete asshole at first, but he clearly has a soft spot for Rolf and the rest of the Mercenaries (save Ike), and there's apparently a whole lot more to him than what's given to us directly. Through reading his support conversations, he seems more like he turned out this way because he was always rejected by society. He hates Begnion, and that could easily stem from him having tried to find work there, then being rejected for being a commoner. He must have had some past interaction with laguz, too, not just considering he hates them, but he seems more partial to hating the beast tribes. He insults them specifically, early on in PoR, and neglects to commentsd about any others. Then, he starts to (sort of) open up to Janaff during their A Support. Plus, he really does care about people - he just doesn't like showing it. Besides, wounding one's pride is so painful...

I used to be stuck between Shinon, Ranulf and Soren. Hell, Oscar was up there, too (Oscar's defintiely my favorite as a unit - oh, that lovely tank...). I finally settled on Shinon though when I took apart all the aspects of each of those characters, and Shinon seems to have a lot more going on with himself than he lets other people know. I feel like he had a difficult life that Greil saved him from, which is why he respects Greil so much. There's easily a lot more to him than he lets on.

• 2 weeks later...
Although I'll also add that I like Jill as well, JillxHaarxEyepatch, no better pairing.
This post is made of Win. I'm so putting this in my sig when I can, and I'm so gonna ship that, ok not really. Jill/Marcia is better, imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been online here for quite some time so i thought I should leave a comment.

My favorite character's got to be Zihark. He's simply awesome!

Unless we're talking story-wise 'cause then I'd got to say Naesala!

Edited by xanatha

Hmm...the old me would just say Ike right off the bat. I still consider him as one of my favorites, but giving more of a general idea, it'd be him, Stefan and Calill.

Ike for character. Awesome personality that I can relate to (At least in this game) and his appearance...well, mostly is promoted gear, has sick design. Stefan...the guy just has that air of awesomeness around. Looks chilled out, calm and collected. Plus, he's a Swordmaster! My favorite class (yeah, lost my passion for Hero class). And Calill is just a fun character to read! Despite the fact that I love Fire Mages/Sages.