If you had ultimate power what would you do with it?

Gold Vanguard

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was omnipotent

I'd just go around making my life more convenient. Like always making sure the wind is blowing my way when I'm biking to the gym, or always having enough money in my pocket to pay for whatever I want, having various mystical devices like a never ending bag of doritos, being able to stop time so I can sleep in as long I want and never be late for anything, etc etc

It'd be pretty great.

My life would probably turn into something Joey Comeau would be jealous of, and literally no one else.

Can you imagine how creepy it'd be to realize all the nice weather that only seems to be around you and all the green lights you keep getting at intersections were from some creepy omnipotent guy stalking you?

My life would probably turn into something Joey Comeau would be jealous of, and literally no one else.

Can you imagine how creepy it'd be to realize all the nice weather that only seems to be around you and all the green lights you keep getting at intersections were from some creepy omnipotent guy stalking you?

"Man, it's really creepy that omnipotent guy is stalking me...why wouldn't he stalk anyone else?"