"Soren" base convo question (revived)

Has anybody managed to obtain the "Soren" base conversation in Part 4 Endgame-5 without IkexSoren A support in FE9 (or without the data transfer at all)?

A while ago, somebody contacted me saying that managed to obtain it without the FE9 support. If it's true, it would be quite interesting to say the least.

The known requirements for the conversation, in case some people don't know:

• IkexSoren A support in FE9 transferred
  • IkexSoren A support in FE10
  • Seen Ike's memory scene in Part 4 Endgame-2 (
    The one that takes place after Elena's death
    )

(Taken from one of the Japanese official guidebooks)

Edited by VincentASM

Unless there is additional requirements, I did not get it after having both a SorenxIke A support in RD and having seen Ike's memory scene, but not having transferred IkexSoren A support from PoR.

Has anybody managed to obtain the "Soren" base conversation in Part 4 Endgame-5 without IkexSoren A support in FE9 (or without the data transfer at all)?

A while ago, somebody contacted me saying that managed to obtain it without the FE9 support. If it's true, it would be quite interesting to say the least.

The known requirements for the conversation, in case some people don't know:

• IkexSoren A support in FE9 transferred
  • IkexSoren A support in FE10
  • Seen Ike's memory scene in Part 4 Endgame-2 (
    The one that takes place after Elena's death
    )

(Taken from one of the Japanese official guidebooks)

I have only done two of those but did not get the conversation

This two

IkexSoren A support in FE10

[*]Seen Ike's memory scene in Part 4 Endgame-2

Does anyone know how to get the Almehda Soren conversation?

If Soren fights Micaiah in Part 3 chapter 7 and Pelleas in Part 3 Endgame, he WILL get the conversation with Almedha...

As far as I know, those are the only requirements.

If Soren fights Micaiah in Part 3 chapter 7 and Pelleas in Part 3 Endgame, he WILL get the conversation with Almedha...

As far as I know, those are the only requirements.

Ah. I'm gonna try that next time. Thanks.

I really wish that there was an Elincia X Ike ending. Where Ike stays and becomes the King instead of leaving on a journey to 'find himself.' Or something lame like that. It just seems more appropriate then an Ike X Ranulf ending. Or even an Ike X Soren ending.

The thing is, it's completely out of character for Ike to be a king or a prince, given how much he hates nobles. And it's out of character for the aristocrats to accept him, since they didn't accept him before.

Which is a shame, because I thought there were sparks between Ike and Elincia in PoR too.

The thing is, it's completely out of character for Ike to be a king or a prince, given how much he hates nobles. And it's out of character for the aristocrats to accept him, since they didn't accept him before.

Which is a shame, because I thought there were sparks between Ike and Elincia in PoR too.

i've actually stated this before.

i see it as the only possible ending for ike, actually.

of course, that doesn't mean he shouldn't have gotten better support endings. i'm still waiting for my IkeXMia ending, which, if you ask me, is the most probable one if ike would have ended up married to anybody. and then ike and mia run away forever.

Edited by Hikari

No. The one where she discovers Soren is her son.

Nevermind if i recall i actually hit micaiah with long range same aginst pelleas.

Edited by Slayer

i've actually stated this before.

i see it as the only possible ending for ike, actually.

of course, that doesn't mean he shouldn't have gotten better support endings. i'm still waiting for my IkeXMia ending, which, if you ask me, is the most probable one if ike would have ended up married to anybody. and then ike and mia run away forever.

I think what with Renning comeing back, Elincia could hand her kingdom over to him and leave Tellius with Ike.

I think what with Renning comeing back, Elincia could hand her kingdom over to him and leave Tellius with Ike.

meh, Elincia isn't suited for Ike.

• 1 month later...

Almost forgot something.

Is anyone near the end of the game and on their third playthrough? I'd like to see if you can get the base convo with just IkexSoren A support in this game and being on the third (or over) playthrough.

Or has someone actually fulfilled the above?

I also should have linked to

originally...

Anyone know what the requirements are exactly for the scene with Almedha at the Epilogue? Is this info conversation a requirement? Cus a friend of mine, told he had soren fight both micaiah and pelleas, and didn't get the scene. Since i'm starting a new run now, i'd like to know this. Maybe it's a bit off topic, but i didn't want to creat a whole new topic just to ask this.

Edited by Bram Stoker