"Soren" base convo question (revived)

Anyone know what the requirements are exactly for the scene with Almedha at the Epilogue? Is this info conversation a requirement? Cus a friend of mine, told he had soren fight both micaiah and pelleas, and didn't get the scene. Since i'm starting a new run now, i'd like to know this. Maybe it's a bit off topic, but i didn't want to creat a whole new topic just to ask this.

I don't know if i ever hit pelleas but I'm sure i did make him hit micaiah. I don't know what your problem is there.

Here is what you need to do. (From Serenes forest page.)

Make the Black Knight participate in Part 1 Final Chapter. Did this.

Make Ike fight the Black Knight in Part 3 Chapter 7 (and both survive) Did this.

Make Soren fight Micaiah in Part 3 Chapter 7. did this.

Choose not to kill Pelleas in Part 3 Chapter 13 (only possible from the 2nd playthrough onwards). did this.

Make Soren fight Pelleas in Part 3 Final Chapter. not sure but mostly yes.

Make Pelleas fight Izuka in Part 4 Chapter 5. I did this

Make Pelleas fight Sephiran in Part 4 Final Chapter-4 I'm sure i did not do this.

Almost all i did except last and i got the conversation.

• 1 month later...

Okay, Ike and Soren have a deep relationship, but they're not gay/butt buddies. Soren had a terrible life. Ike helped him out, and Soren is very thankful. So, because Ike saved Soren's life, and Soren is very thankful, that makes them gay?

Besides, Soren would know that Ike would tear him in half.

Okay, Ike and Soren have a deep relationship, but they're not gay/butt buddies. Soren had a terrible life. Ike helped him out, and Soren is very thankful. So, because Ike saved Soren's life, and Soren is very thankful, that makes them gay?

I agree with you.

Seriously. It might be physically possible in FE9, but in Radiant Dawn...

I have nothing against the fangirls who write IkexSoren crackfics for their own pleasure, but to argue that the pairing is canon really ticks me off. How would you feel if you saved someone from the brink of death when you were a kid, became best friends and managed to counsel that person back from the depths of self-hate, only to have everyone else conclude behind your back that the two of you are gay?

Besides, Greil smiled from a distance as Soren was taking a nap on Ike's lap. I don't think he's the type of father to tolerate a homosexual son that easily >_O Let's teach him how to be a mercenary. That'll sort out his affliction!

I think Mia is Ike's most suitable matchup, if there is any. They fit together perfectly, although the competition is all they'd really want from eachother, methinks. You can't really have a princess and a dashing young man together without there being some questionable moments. All of that is gone by RD. And Ranulf is the closest thing Ike gets to a butt buddy.

I have nothing against the fangirls who write IkexSoren crackfics for their own pleasure, but to argue that the pairing is canon really ticks me off. How would you feel if you saved someone from the brink of death when you were a kid, became best friends and managed to counsel that person back from the depths of self-hate, only to have everyone else conclude behind your back that the two of you are gay?

Besides, Greil smiled from a distance as Soren was taking a nap on Ike's lap. I don't think he's the type of father to tolerate a homosexual son that easily >_O Let's teach him how to be a mercenary. That'll sort out his affliction!

You're the man, Thingy Person!