Awakening Playthrough

TwinBlade

Is there any complete playlist out there? With side chapters, DLC, and main chapters? If so a link would be greatly appreciated.

Also is there any news of someone devoloping a ROM for it?

edit: just realized I have this in the wrong section, sorry!

Edited by TwinBlade

A variety of game footage can be found here; no idea if it's complete to the point of covering absolutely everything.

As for the ROM, there may be a dump out there, but for now it is completely useless. There are no 3DS emulators or flashcarts, and the file format at this time - and for the foreseeable future - remains uncracked, so there's not going to be much progress in the production of emulators or flashcarts to handle them.

Did you want this topic in the Awakening subforum? In any case, I've moved it there now.

Huh, does the 3DS emulator play actual 3DS games or just DS games? I know there were 3DS flashcarts that only let you load DS games, so I'm wondering if a similar logic applies.

Personally I'm more interested in hacking the FE13 ROM than playing it.

Personally I'm more interested in hacking the FE13 ROM than playing it.

I think we can already save hack by dumping the saves from the cartridge... which I probably will want to try after I get that 3DS capture card, and save hack some supports.

Have you tried it? : P

The site looks nice, but it doesn't mean the emulator is legit.

I just checked GBATemp and there's nothing about a working 3DS emulator, except a fake that's been going around...

Edited by VincentASM

The real 3D thing sort of tips it off too, since I'm pretty sure it's the screen of the 3ds that actually makes that possible...

It's the 3DS top screen that makes it possible without 3D glasses... otherwise it's like other 3D video like some available on Youtube... which you need glasses for.

ROMs usually start getting ripped much much much sooner than emulators get made.

Ah gotcha. Hope that one gets made soon though, (doesn't seem likely) I really want to at least play FE Awakening before 2013 ._.

That doesn't seem likely unless you import both a Japanese 3DS and the game.

I have a japanese 3DS (the limited edition fire emblem one) but not enough money for the game yet... And I know it isn't likely. But if I can do it without having to buy and ship the game here, all the better :P

I didn't even realize it was possible to buy the limited edition console without the game packaged in.

I didn't buy the limited edition package I bought the console by itself from a friend who didn't want it. No clue what he did with the game however, or I would have bought that from him too.