Fire Emblem - Redemption /// Update 07/02/16

Masterplan201

Wow!

Thrilled to have you back, hopefully the hack will become a successful one!

Thank you! :)

Custome_Animation.png

Still haven't done battle palletes but I inserted some custome battle sprites and revamped some mugs.

Credit goes to Sqawl for Marys animation and Yangfly Master for the beta Lyn animation.

image.png

So I've revamped the prologue and modified the story with a lot of text because in the old one I would really have way to much things to explain in the later chapters so I tried to implent some things already in the prologue.

Basically at the very begining there is a war going on and there are orphans that get saved by a group of bandits from some other bandits. The bandits pick up the children and live with them together for 2 years. Later the bandits have to move on and hand over the children to some knights of the holy kingdom Goa.

After that, 15 years later the story starts with the children alll grown up.

Two of the children stayed at Goa and became part of it but the third one flew and lived as a mercenary and become a giant general. Giant generals are something like the 7 samurai from One Piece.

I'm still working on the story and please excuse the placeholder sprites and the tile error in the 3rd screenshot.

Edited by Masterplan201

protip. you should avoid having 3 portraits on one side as much as possible. it looks weird when they`re all bunched together. Also, if two portraits are on the same side. have on OpenLeft and the other at OpenFarLeft.

It looks better than OpenLeft and OpenMidLeft

protip. you should avoid having 3 portraits on one side as much as possible. it looks weird when they`re all bunched together. Also, if two portraits are on the same side. have on OpenLeft and the other at OpenFarLeft.

It looks better than OpenLeft and OpenMidLeft

Alright man thank you! Haven't really thought about it.

Hello, I've updated the prologue again, the prologue is now a cutscene chapter because I just planed a too crazy story so I was in need to do this.

New.png

The sprite on the far left is for a character I've planed.

Gera.png

I know the sprite is bad but I'm still working on it and just can't get it right.

Also another cool thing I've planed is too replace the mini portraits with banners which will look like this.

Banners.png

I'm trying to show you some more gameplay in the next updates.