What are the craziest things you've done in this game?

RNG Princess

For me, in hard mode:

Glare abuse with Nailah.

Miccy, Ilyana, and Laura as my main fighters for Part 1 PT.

Solo 1-4 with Meg, and another PT 1-4 with Leo.

Solo 2-3 with Astrid and the others as her unequipped walls.

Get Vika to SS strike by 1-E o3o. All the DB team benefited in that same pt especially Laura and Miccy.

15 turn 2-E with Lethe, Nealuchi, and Mordecai as my main fighters o3o.

Ena and Kurth solo for 4-E-1.

Now I want to try fighting herons, and fighting untransformed laguz 0w0.

For the bold, some of those are restarts for the same chapter in the same PT ^^'.

Edited by Maiden_of_Emblem

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use Lyre as a serious unit and brought her to Endgame! Blossom abuse, Adept and Rend. Oh yeah. Lyre Spam.

Godward. This is Edward with Wrath/Resolve/Cancel. (Adept in Cancel's place for more fun.)

GodSoren. Soren with Celerity, Adept, Discipline (for staff ranks), Daunt, and maxed out weapon ranks. (wait...i do that all the time...)

15 turn 2-E with Lethe, Nealuchi, and Mordecai as my main fighters o3o.

Yep. Toss in Elincia and i got a 12 turn 2-E.

Glare abuse with Nailah for Fiona training.

Bringing Fiona to Endgame. Oooooh snap lol!

Waste 200 turns in 4-E-3 training Kurth. Worst waste of 2 hours of my life.

Maxing all of Leanne's stats. Including strength.

Nephinel solo'ing 2-E by foot in 5 turns.

Edited by CR-S01

Solo P1 and P3 with Leo.

Pelleas flared Izuka o.O

Lyre was my best laguz unit by Endgame.

23 turned 2-3 with Mak and Astrid

Make Kurth double Ashera with NAZIr

Oliver killed Sephiran with Purge. WAT?!

Miccy killed Sephiran with Purge.

Calill solo on 2-E. 5 turns. Third Tier. Elflare Ludveck

Edited by Quintessence

Well, this wasn't exactly my doing, but I once had Ike use Aether four times in three turns, three of which were in a row. I thought that was some crazy luck there, since Ike has a smaller chance of activating Aether in RD than he does in PoR (though it's not smaller by much). :P:

I get lucky with Ike so dang often. It's like he knows I love him. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Well, this wasn't exactly my doing, but I once had Ike use Aether four times in three turns, three of which were in a row. I thought that was some crazy luck there, since Ike has a smaller chance of activating Aether in RD than he does in PoR (though it's not smaller by much). :P:

I get lucky with Ike so dang often. It's like he knows I love him. lol

i bet the most crazy thing YOU could do in this game is actually play normal mode

i bet the most crazy thing YOU could do in this game is actually play normal mode

Actually, I tried to once. Managed to beat the prologue in Part 1, but couldn't get past the first chapter. I'm not as skilled as some people at FE, see.

Anacybele: I'm sure you could get further than that. Nolan is your friend in that chapter.

I took Muarim to Endgame. I've only played it 1.25 times, so I don't have as many crazy stories.

Dodge abuse in order to do this:

Considering how my team was overpowered, the only threat was the Griel Mercs themselves.

Ike was worth 13 exp. The hero of Tellius. 13 exp.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Actually, I tried to once. Managed to beat the prologue in Part 1, but couldn't get past the first chapter. I'm not as skilled as some people at FE, see.

I did use Nolan. Still could never beat the chapter. xP

Normal mode is about as easy as fe6 NM or fe5 Elite mode.

I remember showing a 5 yr old tot to play fe10 NM, and she got through p1 easily.

I remember showing a 5 yr old tot to play fe10 NM, and she got through p1 easily.

Hey, you don't need to make fun of me.

I've used Meg, Ilyana, and Laura in PT 1, and got them all to Tier 3 off of Ludvek.

That's pretty crazy, especially since Ludveck never fights the DB.

That's simply not true. Maybe on a first playthrough, but a lot of Thracia's difficulty (as opposed to its unfairness during Manster) evaporated when you know what you're doing. And nothing the GBA games throw at you compares to RD's NM.

NM is pretty hard, but it's 99.999% easier than any of the other games for one simple reason.

You can make sure every hit connects/misses, (Except for 100%s) because savestates.

Although, physically, it's a lot harder.

Edit: Also, using Geoffrey. I'm not very outgoing, not in this game.

Edited by SgtSmilies

a lot of Thracia's difficulty (as opposed to its unfairness during Manster) evaporated when you know what you're doing.

That's true of any game, including RD.

NM is pretty hard, but it's 99.999% easier than any of the other games for one simple reason.

You can make sure every hit connects/misses, (Except for 100%s) because savestates.

That doesn't make it easier, it just means you have to reset entire maps less. The kind of abuse it would take to significantly change the difficulty is more than people will reasonably do. Regardless of Battle Save, any other FE game's normal mode (except possibly FE6) is going to be easier.

Besides, it's kind of ironic that you'd call NM hard and then say it's 99.999% easier than the others considering that basically means you're calling all the others excruciatingly, even impossibly difficult.

This is contradictory, plain and simple. I don't really need to say why because Red Fox said so for me.

Now back on topic, I'd consider it crazy to wait out the spirit reinforcements in 4-E-4 when you can feasibly finish within a couple turns.

Edited by Golden Cucco

magic users only PT, was awesome

playing a laguz PT, playing mostly untransformed until they reach lvl 40

boss abusing Vika to lvl 30 in that same PT

trying a paladin only PT on normal and failing horribly in endgames 3 and 5

playing a halbs and gens PT, finding out Meg was my best general for most of the game (though in endgame they're all horrible)

playing through endgame with only dragons and Ike (Kurth can be epic)

I once made Leanne my MVP with cards. Having her practically solo endgame with provoke on her (she has sick dodge with those buddy supports and 50! luck.)

Got Meg over 1100 kills in a single PT by having her solo every map she's in.

I did a knife only PT which stopped at Dheginsea.

I got Haar killed in 2-P.