What are the craziest things you've done in this game?

RNG Princess

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Part 3, Chapter 5, I practically packed all my units into the fort and solo'd the entire map with Haar. At that point, he was a Level 16 Dragonmaster, and ended up gaining 15 levels that chapter from simply blitzing everything in his way out of existence. A few of my other units got a few decent kills, but Haar went from a Lvl 16 Dragonmaster to a Lvl 10 Dragonlord and was given the opportunity to kill even harder from that point on.

Oh, and he abused Stun practically every other hit when he promoted. Fun times.

Edited by Karaszure

Killed Ludveck in 2-E with Meteor! Calill in 3 turns.

Used Lyre in a draft til endgame thanks to the magic of blossom and SS strike.

Killed Nailah in 3-E.

Killed Ludveck in 1 turn with Nealuchi in 2-E.

And of course, the craziest thing: Trying to use Heather in combat. She's hopeless. Has 19 str after promotion.

Non-LTC related:

Solo'd the game with Asstrid in her maps.

Made Mist wield Alondite, so both of Greil's kids could wield the special swords. I'm boring.

Ive done that....a couple of times. Mist using Alondite is hilarious!

And of course, the craziest thing: Trying to use Heather in combat. She's hopeless. Has 19 str after promotion.

Done that a few times too. Shes not great. Poor Heather, cuz she is my favorite thief in the game.

I should try a Soren solo. :B

I thought Heather was gr9 but I always give her adept + max MT and max crit forges o3o.

Too pricey and unreliable. Like, seriously, I can count the amount of enemies she has killed with one hand. And Im nearing endgame. She also has Adept and a few Steel Knife forges with crit so yeah...

I'm gonna start using this as a sub for gr8

Youre a bit late to the party i see. ;) gr9 has been sorta a thing here for like...a while.

Yeah poor Heather does ehh even with the Basilard. :(

Made Mist wield Alondite, so both of Greil's kids could wield the special swords. I'm boring.

You're not the only one Clipsey, I also did it once, and made Ike and Mist have A Support. Aww, brothers...

I did this much worse. Silver Knife Forges. Bankruptcy, shitty combat unit that relies on Bane+kill or Double Adepts. Those were my first RD days, less than a year, actually :P

Oh! New thing to add.

Brom capping Sp by 2-E and ORKO Ludveck with Hammer and Lincy's RescueFlying abilities. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

I cleared this game on Hard Mode using only 4 units to kill enemies.

Leonardo, Marcia, Brom and Ike

(and the BK but he's not on the endroll for kills)

Turns out the kills units make as yellow or green units also count so Lethe got the #5 spot thanks to 3-1

I've used Heather plenty of times in easy mode. Pass makes her able to go ahead and kill all healers and mages, her avoid is high enough to never get hit in EM. And with adept she activates her mastery a lot, killing some bigger guys on the way.

(though yes, in NM/HM she's not that good)

• 3 weeks later...

Max out every single one of Heather's stats. Same with Lucia.

Brought all Trueblades, Marksmen, and Knife users to endgame and no one else (got all of them to level 20 third tier)

Brought Meg to endgame

Unfortunately cause I'm too lazy to do this on normal and reset five times every time i attack i did all of this on easy

In chapter 3-7, it was the last turn on Micaiah and the Black Knight were the only ones left standing. The caped crusader was lured away and Ike was the only one left to move.

Problem was, that Ike's HP was low enough that even Micaiah could kill him in one blow. And battle saves ruin the games tension. If you use them once, you will find excuses to use them over and over again. So that was no option.

Still, the opportunity to see the face of Daein's silverhaired Supreme Commander in the mud was too good to pass up. So I decided to attack anyway, despite Micaiah's 50% hitrate.

Being incompetent as usual, Micaiah blew her chance and missed. Ike on the other hand, successfully opened a can of justice on her forehead and floored her. And the RNG goddess rewarded me with a perfect level up for my bravery and bloodlust.

Edit: Changed 3-6 to 3-7. Thank you for pointing this out.

Edited by BrightBow

• 3 weeks later...

Complete Hard mode twice and going for a third round of hard mode. The RNG decides to give Miccy and Eddie perfect level ups for my return to hard mode. I am a fucking perfect level up magnet!

This third run will also bring Meg and Fiona to endgame. I love this horribly balanced game so much.