Fire Emblem: Kakusei Music Selection

Enex

The one that you needed Japanese Club Nintendo points for?

Uhhh... would that be a questionable link in this case?

Dude... i have the CD in the computer... so... i made the link xD

fems2.png

Edited by Enex

I personally have something against illegal downloads like this unless I own the game myself, just on a moral level.

I see what you mean and respect that, but I myself injoy the soundtrack of FE13 and wanted to listen to it on the go with my Ipod and I couldn't wait to find a download link. Do you get what I mean?

Though, to be fair, this site does host the entirety of FE music collections...

The only reason I called this into question is because you need to exchange points for it at Nintendo Club Japan, and it's a recent soundtrack.

Let's just wait on the final word from a mod or Vincent or something.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I see what you mean and respect that, but I myself injoy the soundtrack of FE13 and wanted to listen to it on the go with my Ipod and I couldn't wait to find a download link. Do you get what I mean?

I understand. I'm going to wait till I get the game, so I can have a clear conscience. I probably won't use a download link though. Maybe I'll rip it off youtube. Not certain. (ie: Now the fbi can't warrant my arrest)

From this topic. I've lurked here longer then I've been a member. I suggest going to the topic to get the full context (3DS audio rips vs. actual soundtrack, for example), although I think it's well summarized enough here.

I would do it as a matter of practice, since the context of a statement is equally as important then the actual statement.

I suppose opinions could have changed since then, so I agree with actually waiting for a mod to clarify and decide for this topic.

I have access to Awakening's music, thanks to a kind individual who recorded the songs from their 3DS. I've been told that the music isn't recorded in proper stereo (the left and right tracks are the same as each other), but it sounds good to me.

However, I'm not planning on uploading the music on this site this year, due to copyright and commercial interest issues. I apologise if this decision bothers any fans, but you're free to listen to the music on Youtube or obtain the track outside of Serenes Forest.

Sure, a link is fine. I just won't be advertising it on the front page or anything X D

I'm assuming there's a possibility that the Awakening Soundtrack could be released through Nintendo via Club Nintendo in America/Europe too, or bundled as a pre-order or something, but I think hosting them on SF was the problem - so soon after the JPN release and before the international release (the commercial interest issue).

<FE13 joke> It's a big Nono. </end bad joke>

Links are the grey area, so it's really up to the mods.

And note the soundtrack might not have all the songs anyways, particularly the Ending Credits and, obviously, the DLC Mission past game themes.

Edit: I can't spell context.

Edited by pichupal