A More Formal Introduction

Silver Mercenary 0

So this isn't exactly my first time on this forum. I made an account a couple of months ago, and since then have mostly lurked around (not counting the three or four posts I have made). However, I decided it was about time for me to give a proper introduction and get more acquainted with all of you.

As you maybe noticed, I am SilverMercenary0, but I don't mind being called Silver, or by my real name, Brendan. I've been an avid fan of Fire Emblem since the day I mysteriously found Blazing Sword under a sofa cushion in my house, years ago (to this day, I have no idea how it ended up there. Gift from the gods I suppose). Since then, I've played and completely every Fire Emblem released in English, as well as one that wasn't (a translated Sword of Seals ROM). I still desperately need to play FE4 and FE5, I'll get on that soon, I swear.

I've also dabbled in FE ROM hacking for almost three years, eventing, attempting to sprite, etc. However, so far it's mostly been for fun, and I've never actually made and released a serious, full hack. That just may change soon though. I've got something it the works that I've started two months ago, and hopefully I'll be able to showcase it soon. ;)

Other things that you should know about me: I play the classical guitar. I love video games, and besides FE I enjoy playing Pokemon, Tales, Super Mario, Zelda, and practically everything Nintendo. I also like to draw, though I'm not so great at it. My favourite TV show is How I Met Your Mother, and my favourite animes include Fairy Tail, Yu Yu Hakusho, and (please don't judge me) Dragon Ball.

Also, if you haven't inferred this by the way I spell "favourite", I'm Canadian.

Eh.

I suppose that's all there is to know. I can't wait to get immersed into this great community, and I look forward to posting here!

Edited by SilverMercenary0

Hi SilverMercenary0! Nice to meet you! I'm new here too (made my account barely a few days ago too). Well, I hope we can be friends, or at least acquaintances. It's always nice to have some more friends =D!

Go get Glitter (the album). It's worth it.

Sorry, what is this album you speak of now? :p

Hi SilverMercenary0! Nice to meet you! I'm new here too (made my account barely a few days ago too). Well, I hope we can be friends, or at least acquaintances. It's always nice to have some more friends =D!

Hey! Nice to meet you too! :) I'd love to be friends, we can learn the ropes around here together!

Hey, welcome to SF. I llike your avatar.

Thanks a lot! It was drawn/edited by my sister, she's amazingly talented when it comes to art.