Prax's Artwork! (Devianart stuff + lol)

Prax

LOL Sothe in the background. XD

But I agree that Ike is a ladies man. I always write that many girls love Ike and swoon over him in my fics. Cause it just seems like it would really happen. lol He's a big famous hero and he's quite sexy and hot. :3

And as I said, I believe Elincia falls for Ike and vice versa... But that's me, as I also stated, haha.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Now that's what I call a love-hate relationship. lol

Dang it, I wanted to draw something quick, but I can't find my stupid pencil. Of all the stupid things to lose. xP

Guess I'll join in with the shipping wars too! hahaha XD

HAHAA OH YAH. TRUE RIVALMANCE RIGHT THERE.

[spoiler=click for true love]

also_a_huge_fan_of_ike____by_meibatsu-d5gwqza.jpg

Ike is oblivious to everyone's feelings toward him, whether it's love or hate. LOL

Shinon.. drunk as usual. XD

Edited by Prax

OH MY WORD, YES. Man, I love you, Prax. Doodlin' up all the ships. BEST.

Castor is, like, "mommytherearecreepyOTPs . n ." :B

Shipping wars with pictures? Dang, I cannot seem to not enjoy this topic more.

SHIP ALL THE THINGS. ESPECIALLY THINGS THAT ANNOY OTHER PEOPLE.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

[spoiler=Dorcas x Wil otp]Dorcas.png

OH WIL~~!

My fondest memory of you is opening Rath's heart..

LAST ONE FOR THE NIGHT!

[spoiler=3some]

rath_and_wil_to_the_end_lol_by_meibatsu-d5gx49l.jpg

LOL.. Lyn will make sure it won't be a random Sacaen woman, guys!

But the random woman looks like Lyn, lol. xP

ANYWAY.

Kieran's Proposal

kieran__s_proposal_by_great_aether-d5gx6rl.png

:D:

I would've finished sooner, except I had some trouble aligning the letters correctly. KieranxMarcia. <3

And yes, my capital letters suck. XD (I'm not sure why I didn't add enough lines on that one L down at the bottom though. Blarg)

Edited by Anacybele

But the random woman looks like Lyn, lol. xP

ANYWAY.

Kieran's Proposal

kieran__s_proposal_by_great_aether-d5gx6rl.png

:D:

I would've finished sooner, except I had some trouble aligning the letters correctly. KieranxMarcia. <3

And yes, my capital letters suck. XD (I'm not sure why I didn't add enough lines on that one L down at the bottom though. Blarg)

That IS Lyn! XD She's just mad Rath implied that he'd be gone and seek some other woman out. Obviously, she abdicated her position of power to ensure that Rath had a proper pairing. >_>

Marcia and Keiran never got an ending together.. ;__; I think they are just married to their jobs instead..

Oh lawdy, this thread. 10/10.

aimee.jpg

HAHAHA OKAY, I GOTTA RESPOND TO THIS! HERE IS MY LAST ONE FOR TONIGHT FOR REALZ!

[spoiler=the true truth]

ike_steals_credit_again_lol_by_meibatsu-d5gxe1g.jpg

So Paris that claims to be a descendant of "the Hero of Blue Flames" --namely, he thinks he's a long lost great great grandson of Ike or something. XD

Pfft... As if! Ike's either obliviously asexual or totally hot for his loyal retainer, Soren. XD

Paris is probably a descendant from along Mist + Boyd lines, giving him his sword and axe skills a boost. It was easy to confuse though! An understandable mistake! I mean, there WERE a lot of rumours going around in camp! XD

Edited by Prax

That IS Lyn! XD She's just mad Rath implied that he'd be gone and seek some other woman out. Obviously, she abdicated her position of power to ensure that Rath had a proper pairing. >_>

Ohhh, I see now. lol

Marcia and Keiran never got an ending together.. ;__; I think they are just married to their jobs instead..

I dunno, Marcia seemed rather attracted to Ike for a little while, calling him handsome and all. But Kieran, yeah, he's pretty dedicated to his job. Doesn't mean he can't fall in love though. :D:

So Paris that claims to be a descendant of "the Hero of Blue Flames" --namely, he thinks he's a long lost great great grandson of Ike or something. XD

Pfft... As if! Ike's either obliviously asexual or totally hot for his loyal retainer, Soren. XD

Paris is probably a descendant from along Mist + Boyd lines, giving him his sword and axe skills a boost. It was easy to confuse though! An understandable mistake! I mean, there WERE a lot of rumours going around in camp! XD

Haha, I like to think Ike simply got married to a woman, had kids, and passed his skills and weapons down. Also, Ike learned to use axes very well. Could've gone either way, really. :P:

Super amazing art post snip

HNNNGH! So you are that artist! Ive seen your stuff around and HOLY FUCKEN SHITBALLS THAT LACHESIS IS AMAZING!

I don't really discriminate if they are requests. XD I'd be game to draw anything at that point, even pairings I personally dislike a lot (like Lachesis + Eltoshan. lol).But yeah, in the future, when I am taking requests! O___O I might do a few for the holidays actually..! *think think*

Do you only do FE requests?

(FLORINA AND HECTOR PLEASE!)

[spoiler=Dorcas x Wil otp]Dorcas.png

I ship it.

Do I sense a shipping war coming

Why are there no pictures

Time for me to join the fray again

1ddCX.png

Because i suck at drawing on the computer. No tablet. D:

I see theres a fat bunny in there. I am pleased with this and will accept this ship.