Prax's Artwork! (Devianart stuff + lol)

Prax

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HNNNGH! So you are that artist! Ive seen your stuff around and HOLY FUCKEN SHITBALLS THAT LACHESIS IS AMAZING!

Do you only do FE requests?

(FLORINA AND HECTOR PLEASE!)

I ship it.

No. Not only FE requests! Though that would be most relevant for this forum. XD I usually just open up request slots (maybe 10 of them) and then take about a year to finish. Hahah~! (I procrastinate a lot). My favourite requests to do are original characters though xD. I am not actually tthat big a fan of making fanart! Otherwise you would have seen soooo much more Fire Emblem fanart from me over the last decade!

Do I sense a shipping war coming

Why are there no pictures

Time for me to join the fray again

1ddCX.png

And PFFFFT!!! Hector + Florina?? Hector and village girl? Hector and Lyn? PLEAZE.

[spoiler=True OTP. My argument is sound.]

fe7_otp_by_meibatsu-d5hi3vr.jpg

Farina's gonna take him for one wild ride, ladies and gents! She's really the only girl that can keep him on his toes. xD

"Because that is what I have ordained! Bwahaha!"

Lol! Definitely!!! XD Everytime I'm playing Fire Emblem and my brothers come in and need something, I'm always like "Shhh! I'm hooking people up!" xO3

Well, of all of Hector's possible pairings, I like him best with Lyn. lol

Farina, I just know I will hate her when/if I play Hector's story and if I even recruit her. She seems like a greedy SOB to me and I definitely hate greed. xP

No. Not only FE requests! Though that would be most relevant for this forum. XD I usually just open up request slots (maybe 10 of them) and then take about a year to finish. Hahah~! (I procrastinate a lot). My favourite requests to do are original characters though xD. I am not actually tthat big a fan of making fanart! Otherwise you would have seen soooo much more Fire Emblem fanart from me over the last decade!

And PFFFFT!!! Hector + Florina?? Hector and village girl? Hector and Lyn? PLEAZE.

[spoiler=True OTP. My argument is sound.]

fe7_otp_by_meibatsu-d5hi3vr.jpg

Farina's gonna take him for one wild ride, ladies and gents! She's really the only girl that can keep him on his toes. xD

LOL! But Hector/Florina is my favorite... :P:

Oh so like, if i asked you for a Jon Snow from A Song of Ice and Fire fanart, would you do it? :P: JON SNOW FIRE EMBLEM STYLE WOULD ROCK!

Hector and Lyn totally care for one another a lot though! Their conversations OUTSIDE of supports show it, lol. All the funny bickering and such and Lyn wants to impress him too! Because she asks him what he thinks of her tracking skills. :P:

Farina, I just know I will hate her when/if I play Hector's story and if I even recruit her. She seems like a greedy SOB to me and I definitely hate greed. xP

It sounds sexier when you call it 'avarice'.

Wow, this thread XD

I prefer Lyn/Rath over all of her possible pairings, though. I just think that he's Lyn's best option, and that he's the only one she seems to show that kind of interest to. (shrugs) Hector/Florina is my preferred pairing for Hector though.

And I would join this art exchange, but 1) I suck at drawing and 2) can't upload it anyway.

Well, I haven't felt like drawing lately. Sorry, lol... xP

And HELLA slow too. Man, Farina's supports are all so slow. Her and Serra...

Hehe. It is pretty interesting how Farina and Hector could wind up together.

It sounds sexier when you call it 'avarice'.

Wow, this thread XD

I prefer Lyn/Rath over all of her possible pairings, though. I just think that he's Lyn's best option, and that he's the only one she seems to show that kind of interest to. (shrugs) Hector/Florina is my preferred pairing for Hector though.

And I would join this art exchange, but 1) I suck at drawing and 2) can't upload it anyway.

I am sorry, I do not understand any of what you guys are trying to say without a relevant visual aid. XD

Let me repeat this in case you forgot and are getting carried away with pairing/shipping discussions while in my art thread:

I am totally fine with shipping wars in my own thread if you can respond with a picture YOU YOURSELF DREW and relevant text.

• No photomanips or sprite edits. XD Any skill level. I don't mind if all you can manage are MSpaint scribbles.
  • NEW IMAGES ARE PREFERRED! IF YOU MUST MUDDY MY THREAD WITH SHIP WAR DRAMA, YOU MUST WORK FOR IT AND MAKE IMAGES.
  • Please INSERT the images (copy-paste the image source url) or use spoiler boxes because I am too lazy to click links!
  • I personally don't care if you bash characters or ships as long as you don't bash the person making the ship => DON'T MAKE IT PERSONAL.
  • Have fun!
  • Also, if moderators decide this is not a good idea, then I will withdraw this declaration and peace will be made throughout the land. lol

This means: IF YOU MUST COMMENT AND REPLY TO OTHERS ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS ON RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN CHARACTERS IN THE SERIES, THEN YOU MUST POST A RELEVANT IMAGE YOU DREW.

It does not matter if you think you can't draw. Don't have a tablet. Don't have a scanner. Are too lazy. Etc! JUST DO IT!

Or else: don't talk about that stuff in my thread until you do get the energy or figure out how to get response art up. XD

new_canvas7_by_meibatsu-d5hjx45.jpg

Oh so like, if i asked you for a Jon Snow from A Song of Ice and Fire fanart, would you do it? :P: JON SNOW FIRE EMBLEM STYLE WOULD ROCK!

Yeah! Plus, I watch HBO's Game of Thrones, so that helps! XD

[spoiler=Relevant shipping text?]20k.png

[6:59:51 PM]LOL: holy shit

[6:59:54 PM] LOL: someone draw

[6:59:55 PM] LOL: fucking

[6:59:58 PM] LOL: hector in a limo

[7:00:09 PM] LOL: and farina in a skimpy prostitute outfit

[7:00:14 PM] LOL: in a seedy alley

[7:00:16 PM] LOL: and hector asking

[7:00:18 PM] LOL: "how much?"

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

Farina is a strong, independent woman with her priorities right. Girl's gotta pay her bills before indulging in silly romances.

1dOe7.png

Hahaha~! This is the best thread!

[spoiler=I have considered the arguments you presented and this is my compromise...]

new_canvas8_by_meibatsu-d5hmsj8.jpg

Lyn gets the best of both worlds!

I have no true feelings about Eliwood's pairings, but dragon-boy-Roy is coolest, and he is least boring with Ninian cuz he at least hits on her.

Hector and Farina forever. XD

1dOiV.png

Would also like to add the fact that Farina's only "greedy" because she's trying to pay off Fiora's debt.

Try actually getting all their supports before judging, eh?

Haven't been able to play Hector's mode. Plus, I doubt I'd ever have enough gold to recruit Farina anyway. But I didn't know this. My bad.

[spoiler=Relevant shipping text?]20k.png

[6:59:51 PM]LOL: holy shit

[6:59:54 PM] LOL: someone draw

[6:59:55 PM] LOL: fucking

[6:59:58 PM] LOL: hector in a limo

[7:00:09 PM] LOL: and farina in a skimpy prostitute outfit

[7:00:14 PM] LOL: in a seedy alley

[7:00:16 PM] LOL: and hector asking

[7:00:18 PM] LOL: "how much?"

Thats beautiful!

334sqxd.png

lol