Prax's Artwork! (Devianart stuff + lol)

Prax

KarlaxVaida? I...just...

umm..

Do it.

1dTzm.png

Done. :B Now ship it. Ship it hard.

All the lovely foeyaylesyayblackrom up in here.

EDIT - New headcanon: Vaida has a secret fetish for being dominated by Karla, despite forever being the dom with everybody else.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1dTzm.png

Done. :B Now ship it. Ship it hard.

All the lovely foeyaylesyayblackrom up in here.

EDIT - New headcanon: Vaida has a secret fetish for being dominated by Karla, despite forever being the dom with everybody else.

Thats rather amazing.

Especially since Vaida has wormed her lizardbird self into a special place in my heart lately. Shes just...gr9.

Waah.. all these hot couples~!

I haven't had much time to draw anything lately, but I managed to do this late-night drawing tonight (it's morning now lol).

I will participate again soon! Maybe I'll just have my OCs interacting with FE peeps though.. Crossovers in the spirit of FE: Awakening! XD

[spoiler=It's not Fire Emblem related, but Asfir's still super cool~!]

under_the_circumstances_by_meibatsu-d5i2clx.png

He's an OC. Blacksmith. Generally a pretty nice guy!

YES~!

You may be rabid fangirl/fanboys by shipping your OCs with FE characters! In the spirit of FE:Awakening~!

I am only specifying that it be with Fire Emblem characters because I want it to stay somewhat on topic. xD

OC shipping? huh~

WELL

RANDOM SHITTY FANGIRL DOMINATRIX SUE #15098106710751 GOGOGO

Yes, Marth and Roy are in this game picture.

1fRIF.png

(as you can probably tell I gave up on anatomy at some point gotta get back to watching Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

Edited by Zhuge Liang

Oh oh! Here's me and Callum! :) This is kind of how I'm imagining things to turn out when I playthrough it. (Although I dunno how the supports go with the MUs xD;;;)

I did this with a mouse on paint btw xD

CallumAdorbs.png

Edited by DancingDanny

^ WAH! I want.. to make canon x OC stuff for FE: A too! Waaah.. but I've hardly looked into the game!

SOON.. SOOOON.. = =

Buuhhh.. And...

Some Spirit Day stuff! XD

I like trying to participate in this event, but I always forget until last minute! Good thing DeviantArt reminds me with their annoying banners.. lol So here's a quick image~!

spirit_day_2012_by_meibatsu-d5if1q6.png

Dysta's a spirit that takes on human-like form after she falls across the planes.

If she were a spirit of something, it would be of friendship or alliances, so she seemed suitable for this!

When I originally made her, it was to be a main character for a Fire Emblem-ish x Starfox-ish themed game!

Anyway, I'll be back.. with more crazy fanpairings later! Hahah~

Edited by Prax

Ohh,, and also a drawing that I couldn't find before! It was buried somewhere in my gallery, but also works for shipping wars!:

[spoiler=Offspring from a fanpairing!]

character_brainstorm_by_meibatsu-d4fl2uk.jpg

Unfinalized rough character designs for an idea that Zeloblake came up with, plus a couple of familiar faces!

The girl on the upper right is the daughter or Zelgius and Micaiah!

I actually prefer Micaiah and Zelgius together compared to her and Sothe, but Zelgius dies so.. :C

It is entirely possible that she got knocked up by Zelgius between a few chapters, though! And it's not like Sothe would leave her for it. I'm sure it all works.

None of the other characters have names yet though, so chip in some ideas if you want.

I am neutral when it comes to shipping Micaiah with Pelleas. He never struck me as very compelling though. I'd probably more likely stick Pelleas and Sothe together. LOL

Edited by Prax

• 1 month later...

So jealin' your mad art skillz (I'm a G, yo)... :(

Also, female Black Knight is nifty. :3

Thankyou~!

I really like girls in armor... XD

It's a little too bad that there are not many Fire Emblem girls in full suits of armor that are my fave characters.. :(

I haven't drawn anything for a long time because of crazy procrastination and art block (well, not really art block since the ideas were all in place.. Just overall super loss of motivation to work on things). But I finally broke out of my procrastination cycle and started on a short comic (~45 panels).

It's to be finished in the next couple of days, I hope!

Here're some of the panels I have completed so far (I copied and pasted some of my favourite ones, they are roughly in order):

myriad_saga_event2_panels_by_meibatsu-d5mbux4.jpg

It'll take me another 10 or so hours to finish the colouring and abotu 6 hours to just put in text and speech bubbles... :|

Hopefully I\'ll be on a crazy artistic productivity upswing from that and can do some more Fire Emblem fanart as well.

If I get some of my major stuff done, I can take some requests from you guys! XD

EDIT DECEMBER 2, 2012:

[spoiler=COMIC FINALLY GOT DONE. IT'S KINDA HUGE]myriad_saga__event_2___the_adventure_begins__by_meibatsu-d5mtjtn.png

50+ hours of work and lack of sleep all week, guys!

And time to catch up on the dozens of other things I need to finish!

Edited by Prax

Girl heroes!

This was an art prize for someone. They wanted me to draw a group picture of their characters. XD

This took me about 6 hours.. .___. Much longer than I had planned, but then I kind of got into it.

genderbend_prize___girls_and_glory_by_meibatsu-d5n441p.png

And now I have many other art prizes and gifts to do.. auaghjd!!

Edited by Prax

That shield makes for a really interesting weapon.

All these fabulous girls~

I...I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

She looked like she was having a lot of fun with that pose.

1xdkd.png

(my legs are fabulous)

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

That shield makes for a really interesting weapon.

All these fabulous girls~

I...I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

She looked like she was having a lot of fun with that pose.

1xdkd.png

(my legs are fabulous)

Yeah~! When I first made the character, I gave him a huge shield but because his personality turned out a lot more.. bombastic, it turned into his weapon of choice instead of just being a shield. <_<

Yeah! She is like.. half-flying or looks like she's pretending to fly even though technically she can actually fly.. I think? XD

YOU LOOK SO HEROIC IN THAT POSE! And such shapely legs too!

Prax. I'm sorry. The first thing I thought of was the Awakening game cover art. XD

Hahaha! Nono, dont' be sorry! That's exactly what I thought of as soon as I added in the quick background too! XD

I was too lazy to work on a background so I slashed in some greyblues and then I thought it looked neat. And then it turned out to look similar to the character montage of Awakening because of the strong directionality. XD All it needs is a mystery person going in reverse and upwards.

omg, everyone needs to see that brillaince for an Awakening sequel.

Panty raid of the boys. Who is most likely to wear pink briefs?

I dont' know any of the Awakening gang yet, so I will have to choose FE10 ones:

Pink briefs: Boyd. Blue briefs: Rhys.

underwearthief_by_meibatsu-d5noj07.jpg

Also, other new art!:

genderbend_prize___watching_the_bugs_below_by_meibatsu-d5ng62r.png

Anotehr prize art for someone else! He's a villain. And he looks like an oldschool anime bishi baddie/rival. XD

Mmm dat perspective and the palette. I really like the texture too! I dig this a lot, quite inspiring really~ Something is a little weird with the foot dangling off the side (lower part of leg is too long or the foot is small) but I realize this is done and it's still awesome haha