Prax's Artwork! (Devianart stuff + lol)

Prax

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm dat perspective and the palette. I really like the texture too! I dig this a lot, quite inspiring really~ Something is a little weird with the foot dangling off the side (lower part of leg is too long or the foot is small) but I realize this is done and it's still awesome haha

Thank you! Cardboard texture is like.. my main gimmick. Haha~

And yeah, there be some troubles. It's probably both long leg and small foot! XD Perspective is haaard!

I clicked into this topic by complete accident. Needless to say I'm glad I did.

;D Thanks! Hope you look forward to seeing more then!

Welp, my latest "masterpiece" is inappropriate for the forum, so you can see the safer cropped version instead. XD

If this is still too risque somehow, I will remove it.

genderbendprize_mydearbasil_crop_by_meibatsu-d5nwad8.jpg

You can go to my DA if you have a hankering to see more!

Very nice. I'm not exactly into m/m but there's no denying it's a very well put together piece, definitely erotic, and certainly fulfills the request.

I am curious why the guy in bondage has his ring on the right hand though, instead of the left? Just cuz?

Also, I don't see any content-related problems with your cropped teaser image. None at all. Approval stamp, get!

Very nice. I'm not exactly into m/m but there's no denying it's a very well put together piece, definitely erotic, and certainly fulfills the request.

I am curious why the guy in bondage has his ring on the right hand though, instead of the left? Just cuz?

Also, I don't see any content-related problems with your cropped teaser image. None at all. Approval stamp, get!

Oh, because even though they are practically married by now, they technically are not. XD Bondage guy (Ezra) has an aversion to the idea of marriage (bad family experience), and even though incubus guy (Altaire) likes the idea of romantic marriage, he doesn't think it's feasible between them because the wedding he's want would never happen. But he wears the ring on the appropriate finger anyway to slightly fantasize about it. XD But yeah, they totally live together and own and cat and did some soul exchange so wtf.. they're just dumb. LOL

And thanks! XD Now I'll know for next time.. =v=+

Edited by Prax

omg, everyone needs to see that brillaince for an Awakening sequel.

Panty raid of the boys. Who is most likely to wear pink briefs?

I dont' know any of the Awakening gang yet, so I will have to choose FE10 ones:

Pink briefs: Boyd. Blue briefs: Rhys.

underwearthief_by_meibatsu-d5noj07.jpg

Also, other new art!:

genderbend_prize___watching_the_bugs_below_by_meibatsu-d5ng62r.png

Anotehr prize art for someone else! He's a villain. And he looks like an oldschool anime bishi baddie/rival. XD

asdfghjkl Oh wow had no clue you were on this forum! I've followed you sinces ages ago. I thought Prax's emblem sounded familiar. Must have gone through your art a ton to get inspiration for Fire Emblem/ Super hero Ocs If only I knew how to use deviantArt/ use a tablet I would upload some pics of mine As far as your most recent picture goes, I like it lot. Good choice of colors, but I have to say he reminds me a bit of Rutger a badass which is a plus.

Edited by Evalcin

/slowly skid out of the room.

/process to drown own eyes with bleach and acids to wash out the horrify sight of SFW male/male

I wish I didn't facecheck the more detailed one.

Other than that. Adorable arts!

Edited by Ubel Engel

asdfghjkl Oh wow had no clue you were on this forum! I've followed you sinces ages ago. I thought Prax's emblem sounded familiar. Must have gone through your art a ton to get inspiration for Fire Emblem/ Super hero Ocs If only I knew how to use deviantArt/ use a tablet I would upload some pics of mine As far as your most recent picture goes, I like it lot. Good choice of colors, but I have to say he reminds me a bit of Rutger a badass which is a plus.

Aww, yay! It's nice to have some like.. crossover between DA and here! ~~*

Oh yeah, Rutger always looked pretty hot and badass--which actually reminds me of Joshua in the end as well. Haha. It's probably just the long brown-red hair and swordmastery-ness. XD

/slowly skid out of the room.

/process to drown own eyes with bleach and acids to wash out the horrify sight of SFW male/male

I wish I didn't facecheck the more detailed one.

Other than that. Adorable arts!

Gweahaha~

YOU CAN PRETEND THAT THE SILVER HAIRED ONE IS A GIRL. . IT'S ALMOST BELIEVABLE JUST FROM THE CROPPED IMAGE~! She'd just be a little tomboyish and is all!

And thanks! XD Maybe I'll eventually make something female/female and male/female to balance that out too!

BAHAHA MANTIES.

And gold/black/blue dude's palette is best, yo. I've all these Sailor Moon baddie impressions up in here for him. Probably doesn't help I'm rewatching the series, but still--!

Ohhhh, hawt YEEOWY smex. I'm not much interested, but if it bothers somebody else, I'm a fan. Now to steal their panties. Er. Something.

...but if you're going to do some femslash, I'm in. 8DDDDD

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

• 2 weeks later...

AH~~ HAPPY BOXING DAY~! XD

Recent bunch of pics:

- Random sketch request of a muscled anthro bird and a wizard rabbit. XD

- Secret Santa featuring Young Justice Dick Grayson + someone's OC.

- Christmas comic doodle of life philosophy. lol

- Secret Santa pic featuring person's OC (the dragonish woman) and my OC (the blacksmith guy~).

[spoiler=click to see pics]

20121217_sketchrequest_by_meibatsu-d5odtsc.jpg

sgpa___gift_exchange___to_sapphiredean__by_meibatsu-d5p3ixb.jpg

ok_prax____by_meibatsu-d5p7jnf.jpg

myriad_saga__secret_santa___to_samaryllis___by_meibatsu-d5pb2fh.png

Fuhuhu~ It's funny seeing my style and quality level vary so much. XD

I WILL MAKE SOME FEMSLASH IN THE FUTURE SOMETIME-ISH~! I just need to think of an appropriate pair I wanna draw.. HRMM..

More stuff~~!

HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~!

Wishing everyone a happy and productive and enjoyable one~!

We all survived so let's keep it that way!

okay_prax__have_a_happy_new_year__by_meibatsu-d5pzpe6.png

[spoiler=CLICK TO SEE MORE STUFF FROM END OF 2012]

Sketches! Some old (turtle dude), but most of them new~

end_of_year_sketches_and_stuff__by_meibatsu-d5pfcqf.jpg

More sketches of Nemesis because I think she's adorable:

moar_sketches_of_nemesis___by_meibatsu-d5pipd1.jpg

And a demon character design~!

grae_the_red_by_meibatsu-d5pmhl4.png

Edited by Prax

• 2 weeks later...

And another character profile type of drawing~!

She is a spirit that fights for justice using the power of friendship. XD

_s2__dysta___still_stickin___around_by_meibatsu-d5qpz47.png

Her flats also look really nice too.. to me at least! I think I should learn to shade better to do my lineart justice, but oh well. xD

sgoa_s2_dysta_c_by_meibatsu-d5qtyon.jpg

Edited by Prax

she's just a shameless self insert isn't she

just admit it already

Uhh NooOOoo~~! How rude. Gawd. How can you be so wrong??

The shameless self-insert is Solar Cat! ;D

masterpiece_de_resistance_by_meibatsu-d3gaaq4.png

(This is an old picture. I've yet to revamp Solar Cat's profile image lol)

Edited by Prax

YESSSS.. I QUITE ENJOY BEING A "GOOD" INFLUENCE ON PEOPLE. XD

Self insert into everything! The point is that it's entertaining!

(Though I must point out that it's infinitely better if you are an entertaining character in your own right lol)

You better believe I'll be doing it for the next Pokemon and Fire Emblem~!

(more old pics~!)

pokemon_rainbow___solar_cat_by_meibatsu-d414p60.png

Lookit that glorious shit. My turtwig even has vine whip, which is impossible! XD

[spoiler=Info about Solar Cat's Pokemon]

Solar Cat started becoming a pokemon trainer kind of late (at 15--she's supposed to be 19 in the pic, but you can never truly tell with Pokemon art, can you?! lol), but she still managed to evolve her charmander into a charizard at the very least, and kept a bunch of her other starters along the way! She's not much of a battler though, since the whole training and such is not her forte... She just kind of goes around adventuring for the heck of it~!

I actually haven't played Black/White yet (still awaiting Rainbow version!), so oshawott's like.. a recent hatchling. >__>

You will also obviously notice something's off with the turtwig. He knows vine whip (apparently impossible), and he's metallic in appearance (and is not a "shiny" variation). That's Heimdl, a person cursed to become a pokemon upon entering the Pokemon universe~~~~! He refuses to be called Solar Cat's pokemon, but come on! For all technical purposes, he's one of her 6. He's mad in the picture because he's on seatbelt duty. XD

Charizard - female, nicknamed Salamance (nickname ridiculously similar to the pokemon SALAMENCE? Yes, it is. LOL)

- dragon claw

- iron tail

- fire blast

- fly

notes: Solar Cat's very first pokemon! Aaaw! Salamance is pretty awesome and loyal to Solar Cat. She tends to get into arguments with Heimdl though, because she thinks she's the pokemon boss of the team, and Heimdl's so tiny yet uppity. XD

Cyndaquil - female, nicknamed Cinnamin

- leer

- smokescreen

- ember

- quick attack

notes: Cinnamin's kind of lazy and untrained, much like her trainer. She's otherwise a pretty normal cyndaquil. It's a good life!

Torchic - female, nicknamed Alphinas

- peck

- sand attack

- fire spin

- mirror move

notes: Alphinas is a quirky poopit of a bird. And oh-so--lovable! That is why Solar Cat keeps her as a torchic instead of evolving her. She likes pecking things, getting into trouble, getting trapped, and getting KO'd. >_>

Turtwig - male, named Heimdl

- vine whip

- curse

- protect

- frustration

notes: Heimdl is actually an OC that normally has human form. Heimdl knows vine whip because he demands to be able to hold things and smack things in the face with it. >_> This is despite the fact that no turtwigs can actually learn vine whip. He's kind of mad at me/Solar Cat that he was brought to the pokemon world at all and must be a pokemon on top of that, so his happiness meter is eternally low. Good thing he has frustration as a move then! XD BEWARE! He's pretty aggressive, but despite that, he hates actual battling and matches, and is more the type to lash out to keep the rest of the team out of trouble. --Also, I suppose he's actually Grass + Steel type, given his appearance!

Oshawott - male, nicknamed Skuubs

- tackle

-

-

-

notes: Skuubs is newly born and knows nothing! XD Aww.. poor baby! Don't worry, Solar Cat will love you and maybe if she's not too lazy, she will train you. >_>

Linoone - male, nicknamed Zoon

- cut

- surf

- strength

- rock smash

notes: Zoon serves as the team HM mule! Not only that, but Zoon serves the VERY IMPORTANT purpose of getting the team free stuff with its pickup ability! He's a vital member of the team! But is otherwise kind of a scaredy cat.

--Pokemon Dysta is even worse though. She got a bunch of cute shinies because she's a hack. lol

pokemon_crystal_clear___dysta_by_meibatsu-d410dap.png

[spoiler=info about Dysta's Pokemon]Dysta in the pokemon world is still a spirit trying to gain enough power to make her away home. But instead of befriending people, she has to CATCH AND BEFRIEND THEM ALL to get enough power to get home!

I am sure you have not failed to notice.. that not only are all of Dysta's main pokemon unable to evolve (combee's a male! lol), but they are also all SHINIES! That is right! When Dysta captures a pokemon to make a pact with them, they change colour to their shiny version! Do you have a shiny pokemon? It has met Dysta. LOL

She's a pretty awesome pokemon trainer. XD

And by awesome, I mean that she is a hack that makes her Pokemon learn impossible skills (this isn't including how she makes them shiny too. LOL).

Combee - male, nicknamed Drippy

- sweet scent

- gust

- bug bite

- fly

notes: That's right. She hacked the game and taught Drippy FLY. Combees generally cannot learn any other moves besides the 3 first ones by level up.

Emolga - female, nicknamed Swoopy

- spark

- acrobatics

- volt switch

- cut

notes: Swoopy, Swiffy, and Dysta cause a lot of mischief together. XD Swoopy especially likes cutting branches and overhead ledges so it falls down on unsuspecting targets.

Pachirisu - female, nicknamed Swiffy

- electro ball

- super fang

- volt switch

- flash

notes: Swoopy, Swiffy, and Dysta cause a lot of mischief together. XD Swiffy likes getting in a target's face and using FLASH at point blank and running away.

Ditto - nicknamed Dytza

- transform

- surf

- strength

- dive

notes: Ditza really likes transforming into Dysta the mostest! Of course, it's not a perfect transformation, and Dysta-Dytza has that beautiful ditto face instead. XD Dysta also hacked the game to make Dyzta an HM mule.

Shaymin - nicknamed Twirly

Land Forme

- magical leaf

- energy ball

- healing wish

- protect

Sky Forme

- magical leaf

- energy ball

- leaf storm

- hyper beam

notes: Twirly was attracted to Dysta for her gratefulness for all the pokemon friends she was making. Dysta helped it find a gracidea flower and it in return decided to befriend Dysta as well!

Meloetta - nicknamed Jingles

- relic song

- role play

- close combat

- perish song

notes: Jingles and Dysta impressed each other with their singing and dancing. They often perform together to make extrra cash to buy food and shelter for the rest of their team. XD

Edited by Prax

Whoa dude, rocking thread. Do you have a tumblr? This is very important. For my purposes.

Edited by Rehab

Aaaaah, fuck, now it's self-insert trainers? Gimme some time to doodle these things, will ya. D8

That poor Turty. It's like HOORK GOTTA HOLD ON I'MMA BE SICK

^ In relation to the above post, if you do, have you ever done Tumblrmon?

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·