[From hack to indie] Path of the Midnight Sun

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( STILL WAITING

v1.5 might be soon but I need dat version FINAL if you know what I mean

I might give in and play v1.5 if I get desperate, but I really am looking forward to the completed product, since it seems like it'll be pretty fun. don't lose motivation, you can do it~

Alfred, take your time and make the game good, you don't need to rush, if you just rush, the game will feel a bit rushed too, and we don't want that, also, you're awesome... and why are you still reading this? o.0

Alfred, take your time and make the game good, you don't need to rush, if you just rush, the game will feel a bit rushed too, and we don't want that, also, you're awesome... and why are you still reading this? o.0

I dunno why! I don't know anything!&& yeah exactly what he said and I bet we would have no problem waiting so give it your best! no pressure...really none at all xD

Thank you guys ^^

And thank you, Blazer-sensei.

Fire_Emblem_Midnight_Sun2.png
Press "Select" to view the enemies' global range.
This "danger zone" hack was made by circleseverywhere and will be in v.1.5.

Sweet.

Watch as this becomes standard for all hacks

Watch as everyone forgets it's there.

It's going to make Ch. 5 (the infiltration one) easier. That's probably a good thing. Depends on who you ask though.

Watch, come on man, I already know I'll completely forget about it

Thank you guys ^^

very cool~

also I didn't mean to rush youuu, just excited and scared you won't finish it like all the other hacks T_T (Al plz XP)

Forum lurker/rom-hack enthusiast here. Gotta say this has been one of the most fun demos I've played in a long time, and probably the most promising hack I've seen, period.

Good sprite-work, excellent gameplay, and possibly most importantly, great storytelling and likable characters.

Take your time, but stay motivated, because you've got a great thing going here.

Watch as everyone forgets it's there.

It's going to make Ch. 5 (the infiltration one) easier. That's probably a good thing. Depends on who you ask though.

Ahahahah I should probably insert a reminder somewhere.

very cool~

also I didn't mean to rush youuu, just excited and scared you won't finish it like all the other hacks T_T (Al plz XP)

Heh heh, don't worry!

I really want this to be finished too. Knowing there's a full custom, full scale finished hack out there (wink wink) sure helps my motivation.

Forum lurker/rom-hack enthusiast here. Gotta say this has been one of the most fun demos I've played in a long time, and probably the most promising hack I've seen, period.

Good sprite-work, excellent gameplay, and possibly most importantly, great storytelling and likable characters.

Take your time, but stay motivated, because you've got a great thing going here.

Thank you so much for the kind words. They're greatly appreciated!

I'm especially glad you liked the story. It's hard to write sometimes, but I try my best to keep things interesting at the very least.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

I'm holding you to that promise you made that you'd finish this. Even if it means this comes out when I'm up for retirement.

I've got faith that you'll see this through.

Thank you guys ^^

Yes one of my biggest issue with the gba series is fixed

Are Sae'rah (Ninja Girl) and Djambo (Wood Chopper Boy) are gonna promote to their tier 1 classes?

You can do that in the current version of the game if you put the efforth lol.

I just made an account specifically so I can post here. Alfred, we love you so much for this. Thank you truly. I just wanted to say that, though I will continue to wait patiently for as long as you need for this to be completed, my birthday is Feb 13 and it would be the coolest thing if it could be finished by then. Thank you again <3

Edit: Over the past couple hours I've read the previous couple dozen pages. My statements stand, but please don't rush anything, alright? Also, has v1.5 been released or not yet? I'd like to know before I start replaying ms.

Edited by SpellbladeEnthusiast

I just made an account specifically so I can post here. Alfred, we love you so much for this. Thank you truly. I just wanted to say that, though I will continue to wait patiently for as long as you need for this to be completed, my birthday is Feb 13 and it would be the coolest thing if it could be finished by then. Thank you again <3

Edit: Over the past couple hours I've read the previous couple dozen pages. My statements stand, but please don't rush anything, alright? Also, has v1.5 been released or not yet? I'd like to know before I start replaying ms.

No 1.5 has not been released yet, he said it should be out by feb. 8th