[From hack to indie] Path of the Midnight Sun

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, we Europeans and Aussies seem to be getting shafted on FE Fates. I just don't get how much extra localisation is required when the game is already in English. There can't be that many differences between European/Australian values and American ones. Not compared to America/Japan differences. They can't even claim packaging and shipping causing delays anymore, not with the 3ds store.

Just quickly saying Nintendo is legally not allowed to release it early on the eshop so that people don't just buy it on there instead of going to a game retailer...btw I live in the U.S. so go me.

I can't wait for the update! Gonna have to restart by game but it'll be fun seeing if I can promote the other two trainees this time around (Andre promoted in my game).

Also, does anyone know what's happening with skirmishes? I'm curious.

looking forward to v1.5 of MS, i like the them of the game, about the demon king and the vessel etc, it reminds me alot of the plot/stroy from Castlevaina: Order of Eccelsia,

it had similar plot pints etc, well Faratrass is kinda like Shinnoa from OOE, like that shin non also had been used to become a vessel for dracula's awakening (she had parts of the Dominus Glyphs that she gained slowly from Albus (her brother or lover??). same for faratrass she was been use too as a vessel for the demon king.

also, i hope the 1.2 save can be used for 1.5 as i recently (on sunday) finished the last chapter of MS 1.2, made 2 saves 1x for Faratrass's PAth and 1x For Shiori's Path.

on my psp in GPSP, save and sav state.

pics below.

it's been great so far, very fun to play and can't wait to play v1.5!

post-20206-0-61933000-1456238414_thumb.jpg

Edited by IkeBoyDude

Hey IkeBoyDude, please use spoiler tags to hide your images, ok? The last pic you posted contains a big spoiler.

Anyway I'm glad you liked the game!

And no, as I said many times, v.1.5 won't be compatible with v.1.2.

The upcoming v.1.5 is basically a very polished remake of v.1.2.

Hey IkeBoyDude, please use spoiler tags to hide your images, ok? The last pic you posted contains a big spoiler.

Anyway I'm glad you liked the game!

And no, as I said many times, v.1.5 won't be compatible with v.1.2.

The upcoming v.1.5 is basically a very polished remake of v.1.2.

thanx, oh okay i see,

so i'll use spoiler tags in the future. ( i figured out how the spoiler tag works, it's quite simple to use).

okay so 1.5 will need new sav's okay. but my sav state will/maybe can work with 1.5?

looking forward to 1.5 tomorrow!

Edited by IkeBoyDude

okay so 1.5 will need new sav's okay. but my sav state will/maybe can work with 1.5?

Save states won't work with the new version either, since they just load a version of that rom that was made when you made the save state iirc

Hype post!

All things aside, this is probably the best hack I've played. I will say that particularly enjoyed the thought behind Schwartz's name. That's what really separates good hacks from great hacks, getting minute details right, and developing everyone's characters. That is a staple of the Fire Emblem series, and this hack does it perfectly.

WHERE IS MY UPDATE!? i was waiting since a year (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

aaaaaaaa Hypeeeeee!

Calm down, it's half past 4 in the afternoon in Italy. There's still plenty of time.

Edited by JMaula