And then everything went to RNG hell.

N.G

Edit: It's not just Roy anymore. Watch NG's entire casual team struggle in the arena.

K, so we all know Roy's a terrible lord. Doesn't have decent growths, blahblahblah. So, I decided to arena grind with my casual run roy and i was wondering, what do you guys think? are these stats a bessing or am I completely screwed over? Be honest, please.

LV. 19.

HP: 39

Strength: 16

Skill: 12

Speed: 15

Luck: 16

Def: 5 (gee, thanks, Anna >_>)

Res. 9

Edited by Nagareboshi Gin

His Defenses are a little disappointing but His HP, Strength and Speed are pretty good, considering his growths.

Quite a few people had much worse, i must say.

If at least his Sp. was one higher he wouldn't really have much trouble and strangely one Sp. can make a difference. And his Def. got totally SCREWED! At least he survived the area with 5 Def. unlike me. . . . .

At least he survived the area with 5 Def. unlike me. . . . .

Must be because of that 40 Avo. Roy can pretty much double all units, aside from high leveled Cavaliers, Myrms and Peg. Knights, but nothing can double him back. Almost all attacks are dodged save for the occasinal Armor. Knight lance to the face or low leveled spell from a lv. 20 mage ( Minus flux which, surprisingly, doesn't hit at all).

Oh good. lance died in the arena and I saved stated right as he was dying. Go me.

God, now i have to suffer Anna's wrath again. Hope she doesn't screw me over this time. Anna, please help Roy, he sucks. Who wants to watch me suffer? Any takers?

Not the worst Roy I've ever seen. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said.

God, now i have to suffer Anna's wrath again. Hope she doesn't screw me over this time. Anna, please help Roy, he sucks. Who wants to watch me suffer? Any takers?
Inb4 spots are taken.

Not the worst Roy I've ever seen. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said.

Inb4 spots are taken.

Take your places, people. Plenty of spots open for screenshot abuse.

EDIT: Renaming topic because everyone's going to suffer the wrath of GodAnna.

Take your places, people. Plenty of spots open for screenshot abuse.

Inb4spotsarealltaken!

I get decent Lv. Ups but even worse luck from the battles and the way my character get killed without arena abuse and even in the arena I can get screwed over and to top it all of ( and not a bad thing at all, I enjoy it very much thanks to my parents <3) I have the physical copy so I can't savestate so my rage is even greater than people with an emulator and can savestate abuse all they want, while I have to go by pure luck and I have none at all now thanks to this game. (But still love it!! And I just beat the game for my sixth time so yay I've got Murdoch in the Trial Maps!) Planning on doing a Hard Mode playthrough now, so I need lots and lots(x6) of patience.

Just out of curiosity guys, but does anyone know how to work codebreaker codes in FE 6? I want to base everyone's current level stats before I can begin with some stat boosters. It's the least I can do to make up for their less than perfect leveling as of right now and it's not hurting anyone if i'm just pumping them up a little bit.. is it?

Edit: Nevermind starting next post.

]And heeeere we go...

[/b]

juio2d.png

Roy starts off our run by showing everyone how to stab a guy in the ear. Classy.

1o3dl0.jpg

Stay yourself, Anna. Stay yourself.

2urwp05.jpg

And not a single hit was given that day.

2wbvlfs.png

And Roy secretly supports animal abuse. This is our hero ladies and gentlemen.

1twuwy.png

NOPE

2dbploj.png

STAY CLASSY, ANNA.

2m5c9ac.jpg

Roy's having none of your shit.

2qcjuwk.png

lolwut

23m36ef.jpg

srsly It didn't work the first time. Why try again?

adz0rd.jpg

BASED ROY

351y52p.png

Okay, stop it.

24uvqbm.png

Goddammit, I said stop, you prick!

2ez7f38.png

Um.. dude. There's a sword through your face.. how? Are you okay?

2n9kg95.png

More strength!

2dt3olk.png

Okay what is this.

20z8md4.png

Thanks, Anna.

34nqlc3.png

You're worse than the last guy!

2sba7v4.png

No HP?

24l8r9i.png

You're not a very good figfhter if ya can't.. y'know, hit your target, guys. Just sayin'.

2lke3o8.png

Roy performs oral surgery.

2vj27wk.png

STEROIDS.

34evjvr.png

I just.. why.

2jbp5w1.png

I think I'm in love. <33333333

2jdetxz.png

Anna! You were doing so good! wat!

20tfokz.png

*cries in corner* This was the last level up. Why.

K so I'm not gonna do a run for Sue, but I beat Anna in her own game and manipulated the RNG into my favor during the latter half of Sue's training. Cause i'm that nice. Wish I had a strength bonus or something to seal the deal though. :/ Ah well. I like Sue, she's cool.

2mhhtoy.png']

That is a pretty super Sue, although I find it hilarious that she didn't roll a single point of resistance the entire time.

i'm debating on wether or not if I should use Dieck this run because Dieck... let's just say he's died more times in the arena than anyone else and can't double to save his life. Even AFTER promotion.

Once upon a time, there was this old Jeiganator named Marcus. He liked to pwn everything and went out of his way to make sure that the enemy would do 0 damage to him (literally) every turn and cause their petty attempts to Horseslayer his precious steed, Maria to end in utter raegquitting.

This is his story.

315cw7n.png

Starting off great so far, Anna!

28lvup0.png

Can't touch Marcus.

2aewk8n.png

Haha, your horse bird thing can't touch Marcus. Did i mention Maria hates the color pink? I didn't? Well, she does.

331k85l.png

Strength is good.

vg7br6.png

..Are you fucking serious?

2czzocj.png

Did I mention jeigan-- er, Marcus loves to crit?

2zyg94o.png

... i'll let it slide since everyone needs HP.

1zwesdi.png

I mentioned it once, i'll do it again. He loves to crit.

32zpcsk.png

Now we're talkin'!

348py15.png

I can live with this.

2s7c9pv.png

SWEET RAVE CRIT PARTY.

2a4xrwz.png

Anna why.

2i9t3sx.png

I... yeah. he crits, woohoo.

2ltj908.png

Well....

2hhf194.png

Anna.. this is why i do things myself now. -.-

21d1rap.png

oh for christ's sake.

akuxbp.png

That's much better.

aljn2s.png

More crithax!

2dw688g.png

ekqqdk.png

Yay, the only decent level up thus far that I didn't help with!

K so I'm not gonna do a run for Sue, but I beat Anna in her own game and manipulated the RNG into my favor during the latter half of Sue's training. Cause i'm that nice. Wish I had a strength bonus or something to seal the deal though. :/ Ah well. I like Sue, she's cool.

2mhhtoy.png']

http://gyazo.com/8f70f270afb052f37f86b7b7812c1b69

I've had better.

Once upon a time there was a thief named Chad who clearly did not give a shit about anything. This is his story.

e0s5dy.png

Oh yes, this is a VERY promising start to Chad's arena run. A guy encased in heavy armor and two damage a pop with a 1% crit chance that will do nothing. How charming.

24yoj69.png

THAT'S an even more promising start.

14v3cxl.png

Cavaliers don't bother Chad. He doesn't give a shit. He'll just melt into the background like ghe does here and everything will be jus' fiiiiine.

souy6u.png

That's nice, Anna. Can i get everything else with that level up too, please?

2wme7w9.png

Can i get some HP, PLEASE?

11weln7.png

Chad not giving a shit.. again.

rvm2b8.png

Chad, wry u so squishy?!

mh3eo6.png

"Hang on a sec, i'm just gonna drive this knife right into your..."

wajchs.png

Thank you for the Spd, anna. Where's my Strength? HELLO?

2vcuffd.png

Just needs Res. and it's perfect.

2lbz4ea.png

I.. why.

n366q1.png

What happened to my garuanteed Speed boost, Anna?

2128z2t.png

That's better.

kw74o.png

Chad caps speed. He's still squishy.Oh my poor baby.

2m5du2a.png

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup