Top Posters In This Topic

man this game was funny

especially when ash appeared

Oh shit this isn't FFtF

this game is terrible gameplay design wise

>get new pokemon

>their moves are super effective on the next trainer

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Wait, PETA is just now making a Pokemon parody? Took them long enough, luul. Well, I can't view it but I did read everything under the flash. Just what. I mean really, why PETA? No wonder people hates them.

Starting to make me wonder when they'll bag on FE.

"ZOMG THEY'RE RIDING HORSES INTO BATTLE WITH REINS AND AFTFDFFVGHGGT. OH MY GOD THEY'RE ATTACKING MANAKETES AND SINCE THEY'RE TECHNICALLY PART ANIMAL THAT'S WRONG. BURN ALL THE HUMANS. OHHHHHHH."

Don't forget Monster Hunter:

"OH NO, HE IS KILLING THE INHABITANTS OF AN ECOSYSTEM AND TURNING THEM INTO HATS, AND ASDFGHJKL."

But in all seriousness, from what I can tell, they are going overboard with this stuff and should tone it down. Makes me wonder if they'll satarize the anime... Dear god, that would be terrible.

Don't forget Monster Hunter:

"OH NO, HE IS KILLING THE INHABITANTS OF AN ECOSYSTEM AND TURNING THEM INTO HATS, AND ASDFGHJKL."

But in all seriousness, from what I can tell, they are going overboard with this stuff and should tone it down. Makes me wonder if they'll satarize the anime... Dear god, that would be terrible.

Actually, i'd like to see how they'd mess that up, myself. I was never the biggest fan of the anime til D/P, so this might be hilarious to watch.

Starting to make me wonder when they'll bag on FE.

"ZOMG THEY'RE RIDING HORSES INTO BATTLE WITH REINS AND AFTFDFFVGHGGT. OH MY GOD THEY'RE ATTACKING MANAKETES AND SINCE THEY'RE TECHNICALLY PART ANIMAL THAT'S WRONG. BURN ALL THE HUMANS. OHHHHHHH."

Sorry, but I don't think FE's that well known yet x3

Prolly will be though...

Just the slightest bit ashamed my inner gamer compelled me to play through that.

Before I heard they basically put (pet?) animals down en masse, I thought PETA was basically just a solid tier of human worth or so below Michael Moore; delivering a somehow important message hamhandedly at best, and with ludicrously assholish, counterproductive, even destructive methods at worst. After, just

don't even

fuck em

Edited by Rehab

If they were to bag on FE, I feel like they'd complain more about the Laguz and Feral Ones, and once again bring things from a fantasy context into a real world setting. GG PETA.

I played this god awful excuse of a game and all I can say is this:

What? The? Fuck?

That game, as well as the video gotten off the first chest featuring abused animals, made me sick on the inside, and let's just say that what those assholes made here makes me want to hate them even more now, and I was a firm hater of PETA to begin with, due to how hypocritical(and to quote Rehab's statement, assholish)their methods of 'liberating' animals are(if you think that just releasing them back into the wild without the proper rehabilitation is 'liberation', you're fucked up.)

Fuck PETA.

clearly peta knows nothing about pokemon though

i mean 8 use thundershock?

water gun with an actual water gun?

treasure chests?

pikachu telling ash not to put him back in a pokeball?

peta just stop, you're making yourselves look even dumber than you are, go back to stripping naked in the middle of large crowds