Pair the above SF user with a Game/Anime Character

Frosty

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

She's the original canon bachelorette for the first RF game, and the Wii game RF Frontier. Well, canon in the same way that Sumia is "canon," anyway.

I see! So RF did this too at one point.
Actually, do you think RF4 has one of these, too? I don't remember seeing any implications for that, but I might be wrong. I know side materials such as manga releases paired Lest with Margaret in one case and Dolce in another, but neither of the two seem very "pushed" in-game.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I think you said she was a good character. I think.

Yup! Sure did! And I still feel that way! Shame about her being a terrible unit, though.

---

Shana (Shakugan no Shana)

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I see! So RF did this too at one point.
Actually, do you think RF4 has one of these, too? I don't remember seeing any implications for that, but I might be wrong. I know side materials such as manga releases paired Lest with Margaret in one case and Dolce in another, but neither of the two seem very "pushed" in-game.

Yep.

I think Margaret was originally going to be the canon bachelorette, but the details about that are thin. I'm not entirely sure.

Oh, and fair warning (if you ever thought about reading it). The manga that pairs Lest and Margaret is very, very different from the tone of the rest of the series. Straight up hentai if I understand correctly. I don't know where they got the idea to do that, but yeah. The Nintendo Dream Comic though (where Lest is paired with Dolce), if you can find it (there was a website that had it before, but it's stupidly hard to find now), is pretty accurate to the game. Even has both Lest and Frey in the same setting as two different characters.

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yup! Sure did! And I still feel that way! Shame about her being a terrible unit, though.

Their S-support chain (just read it) is so, so nice. Why couldn't the rest of Fates been like that? xD

--------

Mozu

Edited by twilitfalchion

Nyx!

33 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The glass canon mage is bad? Le gasp

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yep.

I think Margaret was originally going to be the canon bachelorette, but the details about that are thin. I'm not entirely sure.

I see, I see!

19 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, and fair warning (if you ever thought about reading it). The manga that pairs Lest and Margaret is very, very different from the tone of the rest of the series. Straight up hentai if I understand correctly. I don't know where they got the idea to do that, but yeah.

wat
xD

19 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The Nintendo Dream Comic though (where Lest is paired with Dolce), if you can find it (there was a website that had it before, but it's stupidly hard to find now), is pretty accurate to the game. Even has both Lest and Frey in the same setting as two different characters.

Ah, that's nice!

Thanks for the heads up! ^^

20 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Their S-support chain (just read it) is so, so nice.

Yup! Definitely my favorite one in Fates.
Although Selena x Kaze is pretty good, too.

20 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why couldn't the rest of Fates been like that? xD

Good question! XD

---

Elise (Fates)