Favorite Sentinel?

Favorite Sentinel.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Sentinel.

• Aran.
    • Nephenee, just because she had that rash. You know.
    • Danved, he fights like ten men. (And is not Devdan!)

On a serious note, when Sentinel (If any) do you guys find yourself using?

I let Aran die on my first play through (I know, shame on me.). I found myself using Neph a lot until I got Danved; I gave him a little BEXP and Paragon during Part III, and now I'm on Part III Endgame, and he's pretty good. I gave him Imbue; I found he had a pretty good magic stat, so he recovers 14 health every turn, which is pretty nice, though I'm not sure if he'll be 'omgwtf' useful for long, I hear he quags near the end. :T

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Nephenee the best since rather good everything really, no "bad" stats, although some are not great either, but I like the high speed and her defense and strength are easily fixed by bonus EXP since she maxes her SPD, SKL, MDF so quick. Aran is good to if you can put up with his somewhat sucky speed and play time, he is sort of like an opposite Nephenee, max STR, DEF, etc., then use bonus EXP for his speed and stuff. And Nadved... he was alright, but I found the other 2 better.

Aran-

Bad Starting Stats-No

Bad Growth Rates-No

Bad Starting Level-Yes

Bad Play Time-Yes

Data Transfer Bonus-No

Nephenee-

Bad Starting Stats-No

Bad Growth Rates-No

Bad Starting Level-No

Bad Play Time-No

Data Transfer Bonus-Yes

Danved-

Bad Starting Stats-Yes

Bad Growth Rates-Unknown

Bad Starting Level-No

Bad Play Time-Yes

Data Transfer Bonus-Yes

It seems like Nephenee is the best out of these 5 thingies then.

Nephenee has never and will never let me down. She is the definition of pure awesomeness.

couldnt agree more. Nephenee is the only one that is worthy of holding the wishblade

not to mention she got #1 on my first playthrough

Meh...no body shows Danved any love. That makes weiss sad. I really think he's good...:)

And I let Aran die, heeehee.

Laura would spit on you. or whack you with her staff

u gotta remember that its the innocent ones that u gotta look out for. If you piss her off... I dont wanna know what she's capable of. Maybe blind you with her light magic.

Aran is a godly halberdier and sentinal, but lags behind the rest of the dawn brigade as a soldier. Then, he'll start cap ramming like crazy, and will cap STR, SKl, and DEF, and withing a few levels. Plus dark armor is cool.

I simply do not like soldiers, halberdiers or spear wielding units altogether... It's all because of Ephraim!! I loved him too much then discovered he was gay for Lyon.

WTF????

I simply do not like soldiers, halberdiers or spear wielding units altogether... It's all because of Ephraim!! I loved him too much then discovered he was gay for Lyon.

What!? Wrong! He wants his own sister!

WTF????

Yup he is. He keeps saying how Lyon is his best friend and he'll do anything to save him. I don't think he's in love with Eirika. After all Eirika is... a bit of a what do I want to say slut? I mean in one of the support conversations she is told to wear more armor because it's too revealing especially around the midriff section. That is why I do not like spear wielders.