Exalted Legacy: REQUEST TOPIC

Arch

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm all in for blonds.

Anyone want to fair a guess as to who this is meant to be but I can't accurately represent the character in a sprite-based graphical format?

ok0q5w.png

Edited by NICKT™

This is the worst of my three today, I did alright on the chestplate, in my opinion, but I just got really subpar towards the rest of the mug, unfortunately. It's workable, but it might need a touch-up first.

2wm4ba0.png

Edited by NICKT™

Looks like I'm all in for blonds.

Anyone want to fair a guess as to who this is meant to be but I can't accurately represent the character in a sprite-based graphical format?

ok0q5w.png

Looks great! I just need it with frames and using FE8 colors.

Erebus%20-%20Copy.png

will this do for Erebus for now? i can make upgrades or whateves later right?

I prefer this to the cloaked version. Just needs some touchups and frames.

UhQBya1.png

Not sure if you want another one, but here's a Norne sprite that I've made recently.

I'll definitely consider it. Been looking to replace the one I've got, so I'll put it on the comp sheet.

This is the worst of my three today, I did alright on the chestplate, in my opinion, but I just got really subpar towards the rest of the mug, unfortunately. It's workable, but it might need a touch-up first.

2wm4ba0.png

He could stand to look a bit less depressed, methinks. Whatever worth this is to your design, he's also been reclassed to a Dracoknight. Edited by Arch

OHQzYG7.png

Looking over the compilation file, I noticed that 1) I made the sprite incredibly tall in comparison to the others and 2) I needed to fix the colors.

Also, I wouldn't mind making an Athena mug. If you don't mind me still helping, that is.

Always happy to have the help! I'll need frames and a minimug with that, but the Norne looks great and I'm excited to see what you do for Athena.

Edited by Arch

Looks I'm in top-game for framing today, mouth frames look delicious.

nbzt6u.png

14p2mh.png

Unsure how to make the lower guy look less depressed, in the TCG art he looked whimpy, a sort of unsure about himself or something to that effect, at least from what I gather, and I feel that anything I try to do with the mug would also take away from that look, if anyone else wants to take a swing, feel free.

Also, I'm guessing you have a Camus already, since you didn't ask me to frame mine?

Aran needs to be flipped

Mugs need to face the left side

Doesn't, actually.

Unless you want it to conform to the same bland pose about 90% of FE mugs are in, then sure, but who doesn't like things being a little interesting?