Let's Play Fire Emblem: Awakening [JPN]

shadowofchaos

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, from the way that Sariya fan quoted and talked, he was probably from 4chan, where casual abuse and slander really is the standard and isn't really considered very insulting.

A lot of anons just forget that acting like you're on 4chan off of 4chan just makes you look like an asshole.

I want Team Threeb (3 Weebs)

Shadow of chaos represents video games.

Arietta1117 represents anime and manga.

Fala represents tokusatsu. (Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.)

Together we are Otaku Sentai Weebranger!

I want Team Threeb (3 Weebs)

Shadow of chaos represents video games.

Arietta1117 represents anime and manga.

Fala represents tokusatsu. (Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.)

Together we are Otaku Sentai Weebranger!

Oh my god. Yes. More weeb is always a good thing.

Edited by MajorMajora

A lot of anons just forget that acting like you're on 4chan off of 4chan just makes you look like an asshole.

Dear Serenes,

Don't be talking shit bout my waifu

Love,

Anon

That's the jist of it really

Two chapters I cannot wait to see next. One is a sidequest with a certain RNG Goddess... then will be the one that always has a smile on his face no matter what. But, there's one chapter you have to do before that, but I am a patient man.

Hey, Rey? It might be too much to ask on top of everything else that you have wanting to do for the Awakening LP...but could you please show us the voice clips for Female Rufure when the demo comes out?

I'd also really appreciate this, if of course, the demo has avatar customisation

Dang. Maybe that means they haven't finished or decided on a female voice actor? In hindsight, that's good that they're being so strict with the overall tone that's spoken for the characters. You know, instead of, "We'll go with whatever works." There is still some time left in waiting, anyway.

Dang. Maybe that means they haven't finished or decided on a female voice actor?

Games are fully finished at least a month before the release date. They have to go through strict codes and testing by officials in their country of destination.

Games are fully finished at least a month before the release date. They have to go through strict codes and testing by officials in their country of destination.

Indeed this is often the case with "Day One DLC". Its finished after the game "goes Gold" and as such can't really be included with the finished game

Hey Shadowofchaos, I have been watching your playthroughs. Do you plan on posting more gameplay past episode 15?

I plan to finish the entire thing. Now, if you're saying before the release date? Hell no.