Serenes Forest Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

Randombobman

I don't think it's because I'm an insider. I was last year as well and it didn't mess shit up like this.

No I haven't contacted them yet, in hopes of finding out what was wrong but I may not have a choice anymore. Prolly gonna call them tomorrow :angry:

Good luck man. It's really too bad they don't have a Fantasy basketball app for the IPod or Android, otherwise it wouldn't be as big of a deal.

Btw are you willing to trade Ilyasova or AK47? I kinda want to have a SF other than Evan Turner haha.

Possibly. My main gripe with trading for Kirilenko is that I know his production is going to drop when Love comes back from injury. He was a steal in the draft for the first part of the season, but I generally think Ilyasova will out perform AK47 for the long haul. They're both in loaded frontcourts though, so really, it could end up being a toss up. Deciding factor is that Ilyasova actually has talent compared to mediocres Dalembert and Gooden, whereas Pek and Love are beastly bangers down low.

And yeah, I really wish there was an ESPN fantasy basketball app. There's actually one for Yahoo leagues.

can't believe i missed this

let me get in next year, but i prefer 10 man leagues with the standard 3rd utility slot, 6 bench slots is kinda weird. personally dont care about the type of scoring, but adding 0.5 to those other categories is kinda funny.

p.s. the black lineup bar to set future lineups is broken on espn for chrome users, you have to use firefox or update some plugins? dunno about yahoo

Edited by blllack&goldmedalmamba

I DID send him a PM. I must have mispelled that trainwreck of a name. Dammit sorry man, I'll make sure I invite you next year. I had to grab two people from Smogon lol.

And thanks for the info man, this has been killing me, I never thought it could be something as stupid as my browser :facepalm: