What dinosaur are you?

Nightmare

TRY IT, OR DIE!

Me:

You are a Tyrannosaurus Rex!

What can you say about this legendary killing machine? The largest of the "lizard-hipped" carnivorous dinosaurs known as theropods, it was a massive two legged predator with a powerful tail, large head and massive mouth. Since the first complete T Rex skeleton was discovered in Montana in 1902, Remains of this mighty beast have been discovered all across the United States.

T Rex's primary weapon was its mouth, with a 1.2 metre long jaw filled with curved serrated teeth, each one longer than a human hand. With these it could rip into an animal's organs, before tearing the flesh off. It’s only weakness was that it had tiny arms that were practically useless when it came to grasping things and it could not chew, so had to swallow its food whole. Remains have shown that some of these dinos died from choking!

I thought I was going to be like a Triceratops or something, but woot! I'm my favourite!

[spoiler=lulz]You are a Brachiosaurus!

Remains of this giant from the Late Jurassic period were first discovered in 1900 in Colorado, although several skeletons have been unearthed in Tanzania. Simply put, this was one of the biggest land animals who ever lived. Dino experts reckon it stood thirteen metres tall and weighed in at about 80 tonnes, twenty times as heavy as a large elephant.

Brachiosaurus had chisel-like teeth for nipping food and very long neck and front limbs meant that it could graze from trees at heights no other dino could reach. You are most like this noble beast because you too are a large creature, possibly slow moving, but ultimately loveable. A friendly sort, you just like to get on with things, wander around and not cause trouble.

[spoiler=You are a Cryptoclidus!]Cryptoclidus was a form of plesiosaur, long-necked reptiles that lived entirely in water. They were not strictly speaking the same species as most dinosaurs, but existed at the same time and closely resemble their land-based relatives. Many complete Cryptoclidus skeletons have been recovered from clay quarries around Oxford and Peterborough.

Cryptoclidus grew up to eight metres long and had a neck that was up to two metres long. It had long pointed teeth, ideal for catching fish, and got about by its four broad paddle-shaped limbs. One theory behind the existence of the mythical Loch Ness Monster is that is some species related to Cryptoclidus that is miraculously still living today!

You are most like this slimy creature simply because you also love the water. You are not very comfortable out of your element but when in your natural surroundings, you really come into your own!

slimy? sniff

[spoiler=basically, I'm diablos]You are a Brachiosaurus!

Remains of this giant from the Late Jurassic period were first discovered in 1900 in Colorado, although several skeletons have been unearthed in Tanzania. Simply put, this was one of the biggest land animals who ever lived. Dino experts reckon it stood thirteen metres tall and weighed in at about 80 tonnes, twenty times as heavy as a large elephant.

Brachiosaurus had chisel-like teeth for nipping food and very long neck and front limbs meant that it could graze from trees at heights no other dino could reach. You are most like this noble beast because you too are a large creature, possibly slow moving, but ultimately loveable. A friendly sort, you just like to get on with things, wander around and not cause trouble.

That was actually pretty fun.

Awwwww dinoooooo~

You are a Brachiosaurus!

/labels me as a tall person

What a horrible horrible horrible troll ;~;

It's right about slowness though

You are a Brachiosaurus!

Remains of this giant from the Late Jurassic period were first discovered in 1900 in Colorado, although several skeletons have been unearthed in Tanzania. Simply put, this was one of the biggest land animals who ever lived. Dino experts reckon it stood thirteen metres tall and weighed in at about 80 tonnes, twenty times as heavy as a large elephant. <br style="display: block; "><br style="display: block; ">Brachiosaurus had chisel-like teeth for nipping food and very long neck and front limbs meant that it could graze from trees at heights no other dino could reach. You are most like this noble beast because you too are a large creature, possibly slow moving, but ultimately loveable. A friendly sort, you just like to get on with things, wander around and not cause trouble. <br style="display: block; ">

Dammit.

Edited by Lowen

You are a Velociraptor!

Thanks to the film "Jurassic Park", velociraptor has probably overtaken the mighty T Rex as the most famous dinosaur. Despite the film's excellent effects, the film did not accurately show the world what velociraptor looked like. In reality it is much smaller than in the film. Moved closer to the ground and probably had feathersline-height: 20px; ">

Still, what Spielberg did get right is that it was a very effective killing machine, thanks to its five-inch 'killing claw' on each foot. Velociraptor would snap down its claws, slicing deeply into its victim. Not a very pretty picture, but it certainly did the job. It certainly helped that velociraptor hunted in packs and had a very large brain, suggesting it was very intelligent.

You are most like this dino because you may be small, but you are incredibly good at whatever you do in life. Fast, cunning and determined, once you've sunk your claws into something, you won't be put off in a hurry! However, you're not selfish and have a lot of time for your friends and family. After all, you're all part of the same team!

Edited by Vicious Sal

You are a Brachiosaurus!

I was expecting to be some ancient crocodile thing. ;/

dinotubbies

/shot

EDIT: Oh I guess the names end in saurus rather than just saur...

Twinkysaurus

Dipsysaurus

Laalaasaurus

Posaurus

??

/also shot

"You are most like this dino because you may be small, but you are incredibly good at whatever you do in life."

Ohh so that explains why I didn't get velociraptor x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I think the trigger for cryptoclid was "I think my friends think I'm a water baby," was the only answer vaguely related to water I gave

Edited by Rehab

[spoiler=i got what i expected :o]

You are a Velociraptor!

Thanks to the film "Jurassic Park", velociraptor has probably overtaken the mighty T Rex as the most famous dinosaur. Despite the film’s excellent effects, the film did not accurately show the world what velociraptor looked like. In reality it is much smaller than in the film. Moved closer to the ground and probably had feathers!

Still, what Spielberg did get right is that it was a very effective killing machine, thanks to its five-inch ‘killing claw’ on each foot. Velociraptor would snap down its claws, slicing deeply into its victim. Not a very pretty picture, but it certainly did the job. It certainly helped that velociraptor hunted in packs and had a very large brain, suggesting it was very intelligent.

You are most like this dino because you may be small, but you are incredibly good at whatever you do in life. Fast, cunning and determined, once you’ve sunk your claws into something, you won’t be put off in a hurry! However, you’re not selfish and have a lot of time for your friends and family. After all, you’re all part of the same team!

You are a Brachiosaurus!

awww it says I'm ultimately loveable . w. how nice

Is Nightmare gonna start saying "YESSS" at random or when things are going the way he likes? Becaise would be awesome.

I got Triceratops. MESS WITH ME AND I'LL STAB YOU!

Lol

[spoiler=Velociraptor]

You are a Velociraptor! Thanks to the film "Jurassic Park", velociraptor has probably overtaken the mighty T Rex as the most famous dinosaur. Despite the film’s excellent effects, the film did not accurately show the world what velociraptor looked like. In reality it is much smaller than in the film. Moved closer to the ground and probably had feathers! Still, what Spielberg did get right is that it was a very effective killing machine, thanks to its five-inch ‘killing claw’ on each foot. Velociraptor would snap down its claws, slicing deeply into its victim. Not a very pretty picture, but it certainly did the job. It certainly helped that velociraptor hunted in packs and had a very large brain, suggesting it was very intelligent. You are most like this dino because you may be small, but you are incredibly good at whatever you do in life. Fast, cunning and determined, once you’ve sunk your claws into something, you won’t be put off in a hurry! However, you’re not selfish and have a lot of time for your friends and family. After all, you’re all part of the same team!

[spoiler=Brachiosaurus >_&gt]You are a Brachiosaurus!

Edited by Karaszure