What dinosaur are you?

Nightmare

[spoiler=Triceratops]Coming in at nine metres - 30 feet - in length, Triceratops was first discovered in Colorado in 1887. A medium sized dinosaur, it was one of the last of its kind to become extinct, probably because it was a solid beast, more than capable of looking after itself. Many specimens found have bones damaged from fights with rivals or predators.

Although a docile creature that just spent its time grazing like some sort of prehistoric cow, Triceratops would easily fight off any predators thanks to its three horns and fan like protective frill round it’s skull, made entirely of bone.

Like Triceratops, you are sturdy, reliable and dependable. You keep yourself to yourself and are content just to potter about the place, minding your own business. However, if anyone crosses you, you are quick to react and won’t back down. People need friends like you!

Magnificent.

Edited by Wist

[spoiler=Triceratops]You are a Triceratops!

Coming in at nine metres - 30 feet - in length, Triceratops was first discovered in Colorado in 1887. A medium sized dinosaur, it was one of the last of its kind to become extinct, probably because it was a solid beast, more than capable of looking after itself. Many specimens found have bones damaged from fights with rivals or predators.

Although a docile creature that just spent its time grazing like some sort of prehistoric cow, Triceratops would easily fight off any predators thanks to its three horns and fan like protective frill round it’s skull, made entirely of bone.

Like Triceratops, you are sturdy, reliable and dependable. You keep yourself to yourself and are content just to potter about the place, minding your own business. However, if anyone crosses you, you are quick to react and won’t back down. People need friends like you!

Pointy

TRY IT, OR DIE!

Me:

You are a Tyrannosaurus Rex!

What can you say about this legendary killing machine? The largest of the "lizard-hipped" carnivorous dinosaurs known as theropods, it was a massive two legged predator with a powerful tail, large head and massive mouth. Since the first complete T Rex skeleton was discovered in Montana in 1902, Remains of this mighty beast have been discovered all across the United States.

T Rex's primary weapon was its mouth, with a 1.2 metre long jaw filled with curved serrated teeth, each one longer than a human hand. With these it could rip into an animal's organs, before tearing the flesh off. It's only weakness was that it had tiny arms that were practically useless when it came to grasping things and it could not chew, so had to swallow its food whole. Remains have shown that some of these dinos died from choking!

I thought I was going to be like a Triceratops or something, but woot! I'm my favourite!

this.