Hurt and Heal: Tellius Edition

You Know Shinon Is God

I'm aware there are other Hurt and Heal editions out there, but there has been no Tellius version, so, clearly, I have created one.

Rules:

You can post once a day.

Points are added and deducted by 2.

Do not include the new version of the chart in your post. I will update it on the original post as new posts are added.

Characters are split up by their home nation.

Don't edit your posts once you've posted unless you're correcting a spelling error or it's within the first couple seconds you submitted the post.

(Lekain is starting with 18 and Shinon 22 because of my starting post. The rest are all beginning at 20)

Greil Mercenaries

Ike - 0

Greil - 30

Mist - 20

Titania - 68

Soren - 28

Oscar - 22

Boyd - 16

Rolf - 22

Shinon - 50

Gatrie - 20

Rhys - 20

Mia - 28

Crimea

Elincia - 0

Renning - 20

Lucia - 20

Geoffrey - 20

Bastian - 20

Kieran - 50

Nephenee - 64

Brom - 20

Calill - 20

Meg - 8

Heather - 20

Ludveck - 12

Daein

Ashnard - 18

Black Knight - 22

Pelleas - 20

Ilyana - 0

Zihark - 42

Jill - 38

Tauroneo - 20

Sothe - 0

Micaiah - 0

Edward - 34

Leonardo - 0

Nolan - 20

Laura - 20

Aran - 20

Fiona - 0

Izuka - 0

Petrine - 22

Bryce - 20

Begnion</div><div><br></div><div>Sanaki - 20</div><div>Tanith - 20</div><div>Sigrun - 0</div><div>Sephiran - 20</div><div>Zelgius - 0</div><div>Tormod - 22</div><div>Muarim - 20</div><div>Astrid - 8</div><div>Marcia - 72</div><div>Makalov - 0</div><div>Devdan/Danved - 20</div><div>Haar - 32</div><div>Shiharam - 20</div><div>Stefan - 38</div><div>Largo - 18</div><div>Vika - 30</div><div>Oliver - 20</div><div>Lekain - 0</div><div>Hetzel - 20</div><div>Valtome - 0</div><div>Numida- 20</div><div>Jarod - 22</div><div>Levail - 22</div><div><br></div><div>Serenes</div><div><br></div><div>Reyson - 22</div><div>Leanne - 20</div><div>Rafiel - 14</div><div><br></div><div>Gallia</div><div>Caineghis - 20</div><div>Skirmir - 20</div><div>Giffca - 20</div><div>Ranulf - 26</div><div>Lethe - 18</div><div>Lyre -20</div><div>Mordecai - 20</div><div>Kyza/Kysha - 20</div><div><br></div><div>Phoenicis</div><div><br></div><div>Tibarn - 20</div><div>Janaff - 20</div><div>Ulki - 20</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Kilvas</div><div><br></div><div>Naesala - 26</div><div>Nealuchi - 20</div><div><br></div><div>Goldoa</div><div><br></div><div>Deghinsea - 16</div><div>Kurthnaga - 20</div><div>Gareth - 20</div><div>Nasir - 20</div><div>Ena - 0</div><div>Almehda - 0</div><div><br></div><div>Hatari</div><div><br></div><div>Nailah - 20</div><div>Volug - 20

</div><div><br></div><div>

Yes, Largo came from Begnion, which he states in a support conversation in PoR, for anyone who hasn't read that conversation.

It was requested that I separate Zelgius and Black Knight, so Zelgius now remains with Begnion's list and Black Knight with Daein's.

I may have left some characters out by mistake, so if I have, let me know and I'll add them. Yes, I purposely left out the villains who you see and fight in only one chapter.

Hurt Lekain, Heal Shinon.

Edited by You Know Shinon Is God

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not include the new version of the chart in your post. I will update it on the original post as new posts are added.

What's wrong with people updating the chart themselves, exactly?

Heal Titania, Hurt Micaiah.

What's wrong with people updating the chart themselves, exactly?

Heal Titania, Hurt Micaiah.

Because a lot of people tend to forget to do so (not saying it's a bad thing, it just happens sometimes though), and it needs to stay consistent or people might start confusing numbers; which becomes a problem when numbers go into negatives after a character should be dead. Plus, I'll be striking out any characters who hit zero.

it needs to stay consistent or people might start confusing numbers

so it's better to leave it in one person's hands thereby increasing the chance of screwups???????

especially considering there's already been one?????

Edited by CT075

so it's better to leave it in one person's hands thereby increasing the chance of screwups???????

That doesn't increase. And I've played this game on other forums and saw the same thing, only instead of editing the first post, they just re-posted it every few days with updated information, which I've already decided I may do, while also still editing the first post, when a new page starts.

I don't see why it's such a big deal that I'm updating the game I started, and I don't see why other people should have to bother copying and pasting the whole thing into every post. Personally, I also see it to be more trouble than needed, because all they'd be doing is editing a pair of numbers on that whole chart. It sounds a LOT simpler for people to just post what they want for the game and not have to keep dealing with the chart. And I personally see it being more of the thread creator's responsibility to keep up with the game they created. Why should I tell other people "edit this for me so I don't have to"? Considering other people shouldn't have to be doing the work I should be doing, I like to think I'm responsible enough to keep up my own duties. Sure, it's just a game, but I made the thread, so I don't think other people should have to do that. And again, I'm worried about the numbers getting mixed up. I'm not saying I don't trust people on these forums, but if everyone's doing it, it can cause confusion. I've seen other games of this and there was plenty of number confusion.

No, there hasn't been one. Geoffrey had nothing near his name, but as soon as someone used him, I would've noticed and edited the number as needed.

I'm just going to say this:

Shinon, the way you insist to edit the OP yourself instead of letting people do it as they go along "because a lot of people tend to forget to do so" sounds awfully arrogant to me. There have been a lot of HnH threads on this forum and all of these users here have been longer than you. Maybe it wasn't your intent, but your statement gives off the sentiment of, "Yeah, doesn't matter I'm the new person here, I just automatically know better than the rest of you and only I can be trusted to keep track." You remind me of another poster who was a little - too - possessive of her thread and ended up sparking a bit of a war here.

Because I don't think other people should have to? You know, I'd think most people would be glad about that.

Ryuji, being a new member doesn't mean everyone else is better than me, either. So I'm editing my post to keep track of a game. That doesn't mean I think I'm better than anyone. And no, I'm not trying to be be arrogant. I figure that because I made this thread, I should be keeping track of it in respect for others. Why should I make everyone else keep up with it? They're here to enjoy a game. I made it knowing people may expect me to keep track of it. I don't think I should be shirking that responsibility. And I just don't want tons of different charts coming up and again, people getting confused. I say this because I've seen it happen; not because I don't trust the people on this forum.

Also, I stated I wasn't calling it a bad thing that people forget, but just that it happens. And even if it sounds like a bad reason, I'm very OCD and don't like things getting mixed up.

I'm not overprotective of this thread, but I was also trying to respect everyone else by not having them do that. I'm not trying to come across as "this is my thread, deal with it".

Anyway, I didn't create this thread to discuss this. It is for a game, so let's be done with it. This is a friendly game, not a thread to make people hate each other.

Could you seperate Black Knight and Zelgius cause I am in weird in the fact I like Black knight but I find Zelgius to be meh. <_<

Heal Black Knight (I refuse to call hime Zelgius -_-).

Hurt Rafiel.