There's a line that bothers me in this game.

In part two, Geoff says something along the lines of 'It's no surprise there is unrest, it happens all the time when rulers change. It's true the world over.'

There's like 2 countries who have changed rulers and both are less than 30 years old. Quite the baseless assumption to make there, Geoff.

I mean, it's true. If you live in America (I only say America because I'm not as familiar with other democratic countries, though I'm willing to bet they're fairly similar), look at presidential elections. When a new president is elected, everyone who didn't support him, or potentially her, bitches for a while. Then, after a while, everyone calms down and is reasonably happy.

So. . . Three. Not that I'd agree immediately.

No, probably closer to 100 or so. It's not like Elincia's father ruled for 1000 years, or the apostles for that long either. And I'm sure Ashnard's father wasn't 1000 when he died.

There's like 2 countries who have changed rulers and both are less than 30 years old.

What? I thought all of the countries in Tellius were hundreds of years old.

Begnion certainly is, and Sanaki certainly hasn't ruled Begnion since day 1.

What? I thought all of the countries in Tellius were hundreds of years old.

Begnion certainly is, and Sanaki certainly hasn't ruled Begnion since day 1.

Well, Soren said, Crimea and Daein have been part of Begnion until recently.

Though, Caineghis said that Ramon already ruled for thirty years and Ashnards plans to become king reach two decades back.

And at the beginning, Soren spoke about Centuries of conflict between the two nations. So the word "recently" isn't exactly accurate.

Anyway, Begnion along with Goldoa has indeed been around for a thousand years.

Back then, Begnion was ruled by Altina and Lehran. Goldoa was ruled by Deghinsea.

Edited by BrightBow