Once Upon a Time....

Jeorge was actually one of my favorite Snipes and I was very sad that he died in the arena when he did. But, unfortunately, units are units and life must go on (unless you're Merric. *shot*)

Anywho, guys, I need your opinions. This is the beta version of Marth's new pallete garb. Do you like it? Are there any colors you'd like to see on him? How about the other units or maybe some new coat colors for the horses and pegasi? Feedback on this isn't required, but it's always nice to see some creativity on the board. :)

99pef7.png

Wait? Is that unused recolor Marth costume (and the White also) was really part from the game data? I never seen that.

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait? Is that unused recolor Marth costume (and the White also) was really part from the game data? I never seen that.

Nope. Just something I threw together in a few minutes on my own in Gimp. No unused data files here.

Nope. Just something I threw together in a few minutes on my own in Gimp. No unused data files here.

Wait? They're just fan made, correct?

Edited by King Marth 64

I'll get to the next chapter in a while, but the reason I was asking about changing Marth's hair color was because I'll be giving Roy the same treatment when I do my Fuuin no Tsurugi run after FE 12. it's to help reduce the eye soring saturation.

se0rc7.png

You should make a patch at the end with all the recolors you made for everyone. Because that just rocks. Also, how do you insert the new palettes?

Oh, I wish I knew how to hack roms, but sadly, I don't. if I did, i'd be more than happy to share an expanded hack of FE 12 with you all, cause I'd definately put in more options for MyUnit, actual expression mugs, different types of Manaketes, new backgrounds, a day to night transition etc. etc. etc. the list goes on. ;w;

[spoiler=Chapter 3x]

141qn94.png

We start our first Gaiden chapter. Eyyyyy, it's the pope with awful, shitty growths! Welcome back.

2yyxcso.png

Linde decides to heal.. at full heath. ._.

343ofhi.png

Oh, boy! I sure do love skewering my enemies on a pointy, thin blade while moonwalking. How 'bout you guys?

j9aolx.png

You know you're a horrible archer when you can't even hit a target who's slower than the most broken Pegasus Knight in the entire game.

2lcn3wn.png

I guess broken units aren't the only things that got nerfed in FE 12. Look at what happened to this forest terrain!

28l4ev5.png

"Fuck you! I barely knew him and he was a horrible healer who caused problems for everyone.. but fuck you anyway!"

i1mwzo.png

Either i'm dealing with a REALLY chunky pegasus hybrid or the armor knights in this game suck ass even with iron weapons.

End chapter.

Breaking news! ...This is why I don't work with clothing.

23uv76x.png

You're welcome.

[spoiler=Chapter 4]

2z814ko.png

YAY! My supports are coming in! Too bad it's not gonna do anything in the long run! Aha.... oh, boy...

eu4n4w.png

"Okay, roll call! Yumina!"

"...."

"I said 'Yu-'!"

"Nobody cares. My stupid brother's been holding it in ever since we left and I'm hungry! As princess of Grust, I command you to make us lunch. Ham sandwiches, no mayonaisse. Diagonal cut, no crust..."

"These two are going to run me into the ground, aren't they..?"

inh85y.png

Marth kills this thief that's about to demolish this village. By this turn, everyone's been split into two teams. Marth, the Whitewings and Silver head to the southeast via the mountain pass and everyone else goes north through the desert.

6p6vz5.png

Oguma recruits Camus and he gets right to work. .. Yes, that's Camus, IS. You're not fooling anybody. Who the fuck is this Sirius person?

2hrzbx5.png

Before we head off to the next village, Marth grabs the Air Cutter tome.

357ljch.png

Okay, seriously. Stop trying to flatter me. I don't care if all your level ups are amazing. .. I need to give you the axe. Literally. With someone else.

2qn87yx.png

Castor! Last time we saw you, you had a dying mom who could hold out really well despite being terminally ill for a year! Is that new armor? Fancy.

2wr2pa0.png

Thank you, Palla!

xb01zd.png

Eww, who's this fat fucker?

r7p4pl.jpg

Okay, Palla, You can stop, now. Palla? PALLA, STOP CRITTING.

ruuwav.png

Castor, I love you.

End chapter.

So, when's Draug going to be axed? Just curious.

FE12 Marth with a mask, that's cool.

Homage to Lucina. Nothing major. Just wanted to see what it would look like on the original even though it's a tad small.

Draug'll most likely get axed in the next Gaiden chapter. Which, for me, is literally next chapter in my current playthrough. It's a shame to see him go again seeing as how he's done such a good job in FE 12 thus far. :/

It's kind of funny how Draug turned out to be an efficient zombie pirate. He was one of my favorite FE11/FE12 characters.

FE12 Marth with a mask and Lucina look eerily similar, the only small difference is their hairstyles.

Next chapter Draug...gets axed.cry.gif

Are those color edits actually in your rom or just in your photos?

They're just screenshot recolors. I can't hack to save my skin.

Oh, um, voting. Feena needs a new coat of paint. Help me, plz?

qz0nef.png (Reversed Feena. Aka: FE3 needs to fix that tiny error.)

2hmodh4.png (Leen.)

2r712sl.png (Lara.)

I can make more if these aren't good enough?

Edited by Nagareboshi Gin

That's not Tinny. You lied to me and made me accidently lie the Tinny fan of SF. Get your characters right. Reverse Feena, GOGOGO.

How the fuck did i mess that up? Oh my God, i'm so sorry. I meant Leen. Jesus Christ, why did i do that? fuck my life. fixed.

Leen. FE4 characters in akaneia. Actually, put a random character as one of another fire emblem and use him/her as a joke, always calling him/her as the recolored version.

Interesting. I'll have to keep that in mind when I recruit someone I'll seriously consider using in later chapters. Thanks for the idea! :)

Reverse Feena it is, then!

[spoiler=Chapter 5]2uerwra.png

Really short chapter here. I had Julian recruit Ricky Ricardo for that VIP Card I'll need in a few chapters. I can't use it here unfortunately because i'm broke. Barst joins our team for Triangle abuse.

200zcdi.png

Time to abuse the T. Attack on this mage!

30rtgza.png

I completely forgot who I had Catria attack, but this level up was so worth it. Seriously.

5akzzd.png

EWWW It's my Senior year math teacher. IT BURNS. Anyway, long story short, I reclassed my Whitewings into Cavs. so they don't get OHKO'd by the Arrowspate. that happened to silver in a previous playthrough of this chapter and I was kicking myself the entire time after.

n5pkqf.png

The Wing Spear broke, so i forged Silver a Hawk Spear. Marth rests while she rides ahead and kills the boss.

2ilk5fm.png

And we obtain a shard!

x2jdyr.png

Silver is aparrantly made out of titanium. That Javelin did nothing to her. Actually, that's pretty surprising...

Anywho, the rest of the cavs were killed off, as well as the dracoknights sitting up on the mountain. Unfortunately, I completely forgot to move Palla for a turn so she didn't get to the village in time and i missed my chance at the Hammerne. Damn.

End chapter.

Our mystery character has been chosen for lategame!

Chapter 15's being a pain in my nonexistant dick, so to bide some time, today i'll be posting.. what else? More chapters. big fucking shock. Oh, and remember how I said that IS wasn't convincing me that Sirius and Camus were two different people?

[spoiler=HAHAHAHA I'M SUCH A BITCH]2w33wbm.png

No mask for you! There we go. Now you're completely exposed for the entire game. And for Nyna. Good luck with your life.