I miss Randomly Predictable

Junkhead

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=I don't see how this is mocking you]ce45893d93ca4bfb8ac3204b51b33504.png

and oh no you took a strikethrough'd comment seriously

whatever shall I doooooo

and I'm not ignoring you because you're wrong and I want you to accept that :P

Edited by seph1212

and I'm not ignoring you because you're wrong and I want you to accept that :P

1) That is a terrible desire that you need to do away with entirely.

2) It's not a good reason either.

3) It's a waste of your time. Due to your horrific behaviour I'm making a point of never listening to anything you say. Even if it's something I'd accept from anyone else. If your goal is to get me to give in to your arguments then you might as well give up because you're entirely doomed to failure.

I find it funny that Crash could've just said "No" or "Yes" to my question a few pages ago and none of this would've happened xD

but oh well, once a Crash, always a Crash. Sorry Eclipse.

1) That is a terrible desire that you need to do away with entirely.

2) It's not a good reason either.

3) It's a waste of your time. Due to your horrific behaviour I'm making a point of never listening to anything you say. Even if it's something I'd accept from anyone else. If your goal is to get me to give in to your arguments then you might as well give up because you're entirely doomed to failure.

1) proving you wrong is a wonderful waste of my time, what are you talking about <3

2) it's a great reason, the ignorant must be informed!

3) so I guess I just follow you around and post normal stuff until you spazz enough it gets you banned, huh? :P Because if I get a reaction to this every time I say anything to you, I don't think it'd take long.

I wonder what it'd be like if someone posted like Crash posts in response to him. In fact I think I'll try that on his next one.

Edited by seph1212

Well, I guess the pretense bubble just burst. You're not doing this for the sake of logic. You just admitted outright that you want to flamebait me, and that's all it's about.

The thing is that's actually trolling, which is a Code Of Conduct violation, not to mention a douche move in general. So if you do what you say you're going to do then I'm just going to have to bring it up to the moderators.

I don't want to do this but if you won't leave me alone any other way then I will have no other choice.

You can threaten that, but then I'll just bring up all the insults you've flung at me in this topic and others where I've simply responded normally, the windows live topic comes to mind, so, your call, pookums C:

in fact, I think I'll do that anyway. To the PM machine!

Well, I guess the pretense bubble just burst. You're not doing this for the sake of logic. You just admitted outright that you want to flamebait me, and that's all it's about.

The thing is that's actually trolling, which is a Code Of Conduct violation, not to mention a douche move in general. So if you do what you say you're going to do then I'm just going to have to bring it up to the moderators.

so I guess I just follow you around and post normal stuff

also how is it flame baiting if my responses are legitimate and you overreact to them...?

Edited by seph1212

The comments you provoked in full knowledge of what I would do, you know full well how I respond to that sort of thing and you keep doing it just to provoke it. You just push my buttons to make me do this.

And then I'll bring up how I beg you to leave me alone every single time, how I just want to go about my business without constant insults and harassment.

The comments you provoked in full knowledge of what I would do, you know full well how I respond to that sort of thing and you keep doing it just to provoke it. You just push my buttons to make me do this.

And then I'll bring up how I beg you to leave me alone every single time, how I just want to go about my business without constant insults and harassment.

I don't push any buttons, I respond how I would to anyone else when I think their logic is flawed. You're not a special case, you just think you are.

I asked you a legit question in full hopes of getting a legit answer, but I got a "fuck you seph I h8 you" instead.

sooooooooooooooooo

what's up with that, Crash?

I prefer hamsters, but piggies are cute too. : D

The sad thing is I think this argument all begun on a poor wording on crash's part and a misunderstanding on seph's. :c

Who is Randomly Predictable again.

I prefer hamsters, but piggies are cute too. : D

The sad thing is I think this argument all begun on a poor wording on crash's part and a misunderstanding on seph's. :c

Who is Randomly Predictable again.

Oh hey Xinnidy you're pretty great <3

it is pretty sad but it still could've been answered much more easily :C

I'll ask for a yes/no next time

and from my understanding he is some guy who hit on some of the female members in the community and was scorned by half of it or sth? Never spoke to him don't know o 3 o