I miss Randomly Predictable

Junkhead

Because it's not a "legit" question. And you ARE pushing my buttons, you KNOW I won't give your "legit questions" the time of day and how I react to them and still do it anyway. If you actually WEREN'T just doing it out of sheer cruelty then you'd take that as grounds to just plain give up, wash your hands of this and move on (Like what I'm constantly begging you to do!) but you don't.

And if it'll fucking shut you up, I'll answer your bloody question!

No, I'm not saying that everyone hates being hit on, not even remotely. I brought up sexual harassment because Soul basically said that people should just be happy that someone likes them that way, in the context of people getting uncomfortable after being hit on. I refute this by bringing up sexual harassment and might I add that I was far from the only one to do so! Follow me? I hope so because I think it was all pretty obvious.

This is why I got pissed off and said that you were just being a tool, let me break it down for you:

1) You blatantly strawman my statement into extremes that obviously weren't intended.

2) Nobody supports your original question! Normally if I make one of my mistakes I get swarmed! That MSN thread you brought up was a great example, loads of people got on my case there! But here nobody supports you until after I blow my gasket.

3) You don't give this treatment to any of the other people who made this argument.

4) And most of all, you did this with the foreknowledge of exactly how I'd react. Further supported by all your following replies.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not saying that everyone hates being hit on, not even remotely. I brought up sexual harassment because Soul basically said that people should just be happy that someone likes them that way, in the context of people getting uncomfortable after being hit on. I refute this by bringing up sexual harassment and might I add that I was far from the only one to do so! Follow me? I hope so because I think it was all pretty obvious.

Why didn't you say this in the first place? :<

Because it's not a "legit" question. And you ARE pushing my buttons, you KNOW I won't give your "legit questions" the time of day and how I react to them and still do it anyway. If you actually WEREN'T just doing it out of sheer cruelty then you'd take that as grounds to just plain give up, wash your hands of this and move on (Like what I'm constantly begging you to do!) but you don't.

by this definition you're pushing your own buttons because you refuse to accept that the question I asked was legit, so...

1) I don't think you understand what a strawman is.

2) nobody has to...? I was curious so I asked it.

3) I give this treatment to anyone who decides to explode at me instead of answering a simple question.

4) no I didn't. I expected you to give me an answer, but you exploded at me instead. From your first post towards my question all you've done is yell at me. How is that fair?

Edited by seph1212

I may not know how much the bad blood between you and seph extends, but until you and him started arguing now, I think his question was honest, mainly because it does seems that he missed the whole other stuff with soul. ._.

I feel it was only when you two started arguing that things went haywire. I understand you're frustated, and I don't blame you, but let the guy go away with it, just this time. Let both you and him wash your hands of this argument and move on.

I may not know how much the bad blood between you and seph extends, but until you and him started arguing now, I think his question was honest, mainly because it does seems that he missed the whole other stuff with soul. ._.

I feel it was only when you two started arguing that things went haywire. I understand you're frustated, and I don't blame you, but let the guy go away with it, just this time. Let both you and him wash your hands of this argument and move on.

silly Xinnidy, you are bringing reason into this.

you should know that doesn't work.

Why didn't you say this in the first place? :<

Because I didn't need to! It was so obvious even I could take the hint! You don't add loads and loads of qualifiers to kill any possible misunderstanding ever when you say things, do you? No, sometimes the context makes things absolutely obvious.

This is the case here, hence why I was AND STILL AM convinced that you deliberately twisted it out of malice.

Because I didn't need to! It was so obvious even I could take the hint! You don't add loads and loads of qualifiers to kill any possible misunderstanding ever when you say things, do you? No, sometimes the context makes things absolutely obvious.

This is the case here, hence why I was AND STILL AM convinced that you deliberately twisted it out of malice.

Normally when someone is confused by something someone says they ask them about it, as I did towards you. I don't know why you're bringing malice into this, but I asked you a, as I will state once more, legitimate question, and you decided to respond in an incredibly rude way.

So you can say you don't need to but I wanted to know, sorry.

Anything works for me as long as it's cute. <3

@seph: <3

Red pandas are the best pandas.

They'll be gone soon anyway. 8]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Q A Q

Are we posting cute animals

*bunnystash*

BUNNIES.

Bunnies are great too. <3

I don't like Hamsters that much mostly because all the hamsters I had died ; ~ ; but here's one

D'AWWWWW

Thanks seph you're great too. <3