I miss Randomly Predictable

Junkhead

Well, Musashi-sama, have you checked on the date of that? That's been over two-years ago...you can't really come to the assumption I'm still the same person with the same opinion on that.

Those were fun times, though.

Kyllu...;A;

you're worse than you were 2 years ago

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how that was not possible to understand.

I don't see how that was POSSIBLE to understand, say what you mean again, clearly this time.

I think I was like that only towards soluna.

And you did similar if someone dared to show attraction to Sanaki or Micaiah.

I wasn't sure if fictional crushes counted but you seemed to show the same jealousy and possessiveness.

I wasn't sure if fictional crushes counted but you seemed to show the same jealousy and possessiveness.

Heh. That was fun.

Basically alan is getting a reaction out of you oops i blew it

I need to react. Ok I'm reacting. I've reacted.

Goddamnit I keep walking into traps for other people. Whatever happened to mouse traps.

EDIT: sorry for the congestion.

Edited by Mouse

you're worse than you were 2 years ago

I don't doubt it. What's the point of stating it?

I don't see how that was POSSIBLE to understand, say what you mean again, clearly this time.

Alright:

Being hit on does not necessarily imply sexual harassment.

I was somewhat prestigeous back then...;~;

Thank you.

How doesn't it?

are you sincerely implying that every act of someone hitting on another person is sexual harassment?

like if the person being hit on does not want to be hit on then it's bad sure, but

you seem to be implying that every man/woman in the world hates being hit on.

Edited by seph1212

are you sincerely implying that every act of someone hitting on another person is sexual harassment?

like if the person being hit on does not want to be hit on then it's bad sure, but

you seem to be implying that every man/woman in the world hates being hit on.

Hey, did you notice that I aimed the question at Soul? Know what that means? Your input is not welcome.

Of course it never is to begin with. You never have anything remotely pleasant to say, you just continuously bash me on every single time. Just stop. Please. It's okay if you don't like me, just please leave me alone! I don't venomously harass you like this so I want the same in return. C'mon, do you really want to be less tolerant than me? I'm not sure that's an accolade anyone here wants!

Uhm

what

Crash I asked you a question wtf are you on about.

and this is a public forum so

I can answer any question I want o 3 o

C'mon, do you really want to be less tolerant than me? I'm not sure that's an accolade anyone here wants!

whilst this will never actually happen, at least you know where you stand on the forums :P

anyway I don't actually see any venom in that question there so

you've lost me.

Edited by seph1212

I was somewhat prestigeous back then...;~;

Do you mean you were prestidigitatious, or prestigious?

Cuz I don't understand why the latter would be relevant, but the former actually makes sense except that I don't think it's a word because mozilla is underlining it.

(function () {
  var temperature;
  if (temperature > 100) {
      alert("THIS FORUM IS MADE OF RAINBOWS AND BEAUTIFUL DREAMS!");
  }
} () );

. . .I think it's past my bedtime. . .

Nope, that's a lie. I asked the question DIRECTLY AT Soul, so you have no business whatsoever responding to it.

So yeah, fuck off.

You know, I'm not a mod or anything, but if you don't want anyone else to respond, why don't you just take it to PMs instead of constantly cluttering formerly fun threads with such crap? What you're doing is just incredibly rude.

Nope, that's a lie. I asked the question DIRECTLY AT Soul, so you have no business whatsoever responding to it.

So yeah, fuck off.

Lol Crash, you're 2silly for this forum. I shall continue to answer whatever question I feel no matter what you say about it ~( ' 3')~

who's the one being venomous again~?

You know, I'm not a mod or anything, but if you don't want anyone else to respond, why don't you just take it to PMs instead of constantly cluttering formerly fun threads with such crap? What you're doing is just incredibly rude.

Just ignore him, this is par for the course.

Edited by seph1212