So im doing something I cannot belive right now........

Masu

I am playing the Sailor Moon RPG for the SNES........and enjoying it. Its actually a pretty good RPG for the SNES despite it being from the Sailor Moon series. What led me to play this? Well:

My sister and I made a bet to see who could finish their chores faster and I always win so I felt bad for her so I let her win this week. She laughs her head off and goes "NOW! YOU HAVE TO PLAY THROUGH THE ENTIRE SAILOR MOON RPG!" She already beat it after I found the patch for it to put it in english. So im like "Oh son of a bitch..........." So i start playing it for a hour or so since we always do what we say we will when we lose our bets. She comes down and flips and screams "WTF YOU'RE ALREADY ON SAILOR JUPITER'S CHAPTER!?!?!?!" and im like "Hm? Yeah? Despite the laughable story its actually a decent game"

So yeah. I am playing the Sailor Moon RPG and enjoying it *goes to put it on his hacked PSP so I dont need to be on the computer to play it*

for some reason, whenever i see the Sailor Moon opening, i get this melancholic feeling, and i remember when i was about 5 when i used to watch the show.

for some reason, whenever i see the Sailor Moon opening, i get this melancholic feeling, and i remember when i was about 5 when i used to watch the show.

GRARGH! Sailor Pluto keeps dying!!!!! *kicks psp*

Just checking to make sure, but you know Myrrh's a dude right? Hot girl in sig =/= hot girl in life.

yeah i knew. I wanted to see if I was the only one with weird guilty pleasures

GRARGH! Sailor Pluto keeps dying!!!!! *kicks psp*

Sayler Plootoe don exits

I remember when I watched that when I was like... 6

I also remember watching CardCaptor Sakura or whatever that show was

Card games are awesome.

just trying to back you up that's all

(nothing naughty implied, if that's what you're getting at)

Well It wasnt like that............till CGV showed up.XD