Best use of Boots in efficient play

Espinosa

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best user of Boots in efficient play?

• Lord (reducing the necessity of rescuing)
    • Jeigan / trained Cav (clears enemies without endangering the less mobile units or just carries the Lord)
    • Flier (cuts turns while skipping larger portion of the map, carrying your Lord)
    • Immobile unit e.g. Duessel or Douglas (lets them see combat and contribute)
    • Other (specify)

FE8: Gillian!General, because he will be awesome. Another candidate is L'Arachel (but she is great even without it). I didn't trying boost filers, but magic user with more movement is also great (but you must choose this magic user, who has good def&res, or awesome avoid like L'Arachel).

I didn't beat FE7 as many times as FE8, but I probably give it Wallace( I like his personality more than Oswin), Serra(I don't check her grows, but in my file she was best magic user in game).

• 4 weeks later...

If I use them at all I usually give them to a low movement class like a general. In FE8 giving them to lords is kind of pointless as Eirika and Ephraim get promoted to horse classes.

• 2 weeks later...

This still going?

I can't speak for FE6 seeing as I haven't reached them yet, but...

FE7: For some reason I used them on Lyn. I'm not entirely sure why in hindsight...

FE8: General Amelia, all the way. Any enemy thinking her monster stats were out of range soon got a nasty surprise...