Some stuff I'd like to share

¬_¬

Besides being the first thread I made around here, I'm actually unsure how to start it off.

Well, about me, I like to draw, which is obvious or this thread wouldn't exist. I'm horrid with words, so onto the work.

Recently, I decided to draw a few FE characters, nothing special. I can't color, so don't expect anything colored from me. D:

Altinav2.png

Just my attempt at Altina, though the pose is pretty off compared to the original. I made some small alterations, which are just removing her high heels because I can't draw them nor do I like them. I can't draw straight lines, hence Alondite and Ragnell looking weird.

Mia.png

Mia, to be honest I ruined her beauty, it's rather rough and a rush job, I did excessive erasing which ruined the face as well as areas around the hilt of the sword. Once again, I can't draw straight lines, and I made her hair seem rather shaggy, probably in frustration. I'm rather dissatisfied.

hmm, I have Ashera drawn, but I don't feel like uploading as I don't like it much either.

Nephenee.png

Ah, Nephenee, this took me several attempts and several hours, I did some heavy erasing but I'm rather proud of this sketch. If you perverts out there can notice, I accidently made her butt too big, hence the heavy erasing around there.

<_< Other parts I don't really like are the smudging and the shield is lighter than every other part of the drawing, I'll fix that up one day.

Old stuff I drew, not FE related. I have some rather morbid stuff, so I'm unsure if it's appropriate. I won't post all of it, but feel free to edit it out if it's unsuitable.

Inspired by a story of a friend, hoping to capture the same grotesque image he pictured when he wrote it.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc17/Ef...nespiration.png

gateway.png

I did this in class since I didn't feel like paying attention that day.

psychotic.png

another done in class, on a practice test.

CCI00022.png

I was rather pissed off at an annoying classmate and did this.

Cutman-1.png

Cutman! Inspired by HORSE the band's song Cutsman, cut cut cuuut.

Besides that, I decided to stray away from the cartoonish style of the original Cutman and implement my own.

wry.png

Random.

away from that.

heavyarmsv2.png

Heavy Arms, how much I loved Gundam Wing. I did this for a friend, since we both rewatched Endless Waltz that day and Heavy Arms was his favorite Mobile Suit.

cloud.png

I'm really unsure what I was doing here.

Edited by Will

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I exceeded the picture limit, whoops.

CCI00021.png

Same as the above, just kept coloring.

red.png

Eh, boring Valentines day in class.

doodles. (in class stuff again, what a surprise!)

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc17/Ef...nomnomnom-1.png

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc17/Ef...eness/notes.png

wry.png

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc17/Ef.../untitled-1.png

some stuff was too huge.

Well, I'm done for now, time to defeat Izuka's mass minions of bundled experience. 8D

Some stuff I forgot to show, aaaaaa

xireaper.png

I did this drawing for a friend since she did one for me, several times.

CCI00015.png

Wall of Skulls, a Christmas present for another friend. She's very fond of skulls, as I am too.

gir.png

an MS Paint sketch of Gir I did last year.

anger.png

Angerbot, something I drew in Photoshop on my old broken computer.

yeah.jpg

My birdcage project from woodshop two years ago, sadly it broke because of the horrible care it was put under in the summer, but I don't blame my teacher, he's rather messy and busy, without him I wouldn't have built something so amazing.

I managed to save the top though.

top.jpg

frame.png

I'm done for now.

Edited by Wil

Maxed images again, just a small update, but I feel like drawing more tonight.

atd-i.png

I may have exaggerated Omar's afro a little. Anyways, just two members of both At The Drive-In and The Mars Volta.

Scanner hates Sharpie.

Edited by Wil

I usually trace, not draw... Or, that's for people (cause their hands are complicated). I can draw stuff like animals or creatures I create a lot.

My scanner just doesn't work! :(

A request from a friend of mines, I don't know the anime it's from but he likes it.

jasonsrequest.png

Cym and Song's request in one picture, though I'm horrible at trees.

ranulfandnature.png

Edited by Wil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, and I don't mind revealing which High School I attend, it's not like there's a crazy stalker in the forest. Well, I hope not.

Two updates in one day, being frustrated with my school staff's incompetence, I decided to draw The Fall of Troy's Doppelganger Album Art.

doppelganger.png

oh and fail scanner is fail.

Edited by Wil