Who to support Ike with

Ike can support with whoever he pleases, but other foot units are preferable. I personally like supporting with Soren even though Soren has slightly worse mov, but even though the supports don't synergize as well, Mia makes better use of the evade boost. Boyd is also a possibility, since he needs to do something with his somewhat weak defensive parameters. When Nephenee joins, she's also a decent option as well. If you want to stack the crazy evade boost, support with Oscar, but I feel like Oscar and Titania are better off supporting each other to make better use of their movement.

Boyd (T) or Mia (N/T) or Soren (T)

All three benefit from the extra avoid Ike's earth support provides. Ike is generally durable enough with his own earth avoid boost, and extra Atk lets him secure more 2HKOs. Boyd and Mia share Ike's movement and have a similar role on the battlefield. Soren has the better affinity, but has a 1 mov deficit and can't be exposed to as much on enemy phase. However, an early-crowned Soren (T) can be durable enough in 3-8 and 3-10 - especially with his A Ike support.

Earth + Earth affinity is +45 avoid

Earth + Wind affinity is +30 avoid

I try my best to get as many of those combinations as possible.

Earth + Dark is also +30 avoid

And +2 Atk is much more valuable than +8 Hit

Edited by aku chi

I usually support Ike with Mia. It's the best pairing imo. Considering they share move, both appreciate the +Atk for better 1-2 range, both are Adept spammers and Mia appreciates the Avo.

I usually go with Mia. Once I acquire Daunt, I'd usually give it to Ike. So Ike+Daunt+Mia support equal both being virtually untouchable if they are within range of each other....

Edited by Blaze340

I usually go with Mia. Once I acquire Daunt, I'd usually give it to Ike. So Ike+Daunt+Mia support equal both being virtually untouchable if they are within range of each other....

Im Deeply Horrible and rarely support Mia with anyone because even though i like her as a unit, to hell with her hahahahha

Thats basically what i do only swap Mia out for Soren. Soren gets Daunt (and Celerity because yes) and Ike and Soren usually hang out together making them both really spammy dodging all the shit ever.

I always support him with Soren. It's a great support stat-wise, plus you'll get a special character ending for Soren along with a bonus conversation before you fight Ashera, pending on the two having reached A-rank (from the first game as well for the latter unlockable feature).

Edited by Freedom'sArrowLeonardo

• 3 months later...

I support him with Elincia for obvious reasons. :P:

But I've also supported Ike with Oscar and they do become beastly.

EDIT: Oh, this is the RD board. I don't do supports in this game. My mistake, I had assumed this was for PoR.

Edited by Anacybele

EDIT: Oh, this is the RD board. I don't do supports in this game. My mistake, I had assumed this was for PoR.

Haha, yeah Ike and Elincia just kinda go "Good job mate." and "Keep your eye on the battlefield" and called it a day in terms of this game's support "convos" <_<

Mia. They both love the AVO and attack. They share movement ranges. And they're both very good units on the whole. Don't see much point in pairing him with another earth support as the AVO is just overkill at that point. The only support better than Mia, IMO, would be a dark or water. Even that's debatable if they need the extra DEF/AVO.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually just support him with Soren because im biased like that.

Oh yeah, totally this. <3 Soren.

I always support him with Soren. It's a great support stat-wise, plus you'll get a special character ending for Soren along with a bonus conversation before you fight Ashera, pending on the two having reached A-rank (from the first game as well for the latter unlockable feature).

Totally my answer too. Also 'cos I just love Soren as a unit and character and everything. Mmm.

Edited by Hariti