(Heroes) Complete English translation patch released (v3.01)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what classes are available from the start for MU once you complete the game?Is the Male MU able to choose classes like Myrmidon? Or will I still have to choose a class and then reclass after the prologue?

Edited by dandragon01

what classes are available from the start for MU once you complete the game?Is the Male MU able to choose classes like Myrmidon? Or will I still have to choose a class and then reclass after the prologue?

Male MU doesn't get myrmidon at the start. However, if you really want that class, you can reclass to it once that option becomes available on the prep screen.

Male MU doesn't get myrmidon at the start. However, if you really want that class, you can reclass to it once that option becomes available on the prep screen.

i know that

i just keep hearing that once you complete the game once, there are more options for MU to start as.

Of course, that's only if you choose a class that can reclass into Myrmidon (like Mage or Cavalier) - or have reclass limits removed, from clearing H1.

i know that

i just keep hearing that once you complete the game once, there are more options for MU to start as.

Nah. If you clear H1, male reclass limits are removed. Starting options don't change.

Edited by TheEnd

Of course, that's only if you choose a class that can reclass into Myrmidon (like Mage or Cavalier) - or have reclass limits removed, from clearing H1.

Nah. If you clear H1, male reclass limits are removed. Starting options don't change.

guess ill have to switch my game to hard mode then

Hard 3 is stupid and I hate myself for letting Dio goad me into playing it despite learning that I didn't apply the bonuses properly.

It feels so satisfying to beat the game on Hard 3 though...

I was so hyped for this release, I'm glad the patch has been released this soon. Now it's time to torture myself with Mage!MU in Maniac Mode, wee! ... Or continue my save with Dracoknight!MU. Now seriously, playing with Mage!MU sure is challenging, at least for me. =P

I'm only on Ch 2 or so (took me a while to get my SC DSTWO updated with latest firmware so I just started yesterday) but I just wanted to say thanks to Vincent, TheEnd, Agro, Blazer, NTG, Nintenlord, and everybody else who helped out with this project (I'm too lazy to go check right now this is just off the top of my head) for all your awesome work.

This game is really great, beats the hell out of FE11 so far, and you guys should all be proud of your efforts :D

I salute you~

This translation patch makes me wonder was there any reason for this game NOT to be localised outside of what we know. I haven't had this much fun playing an FE since my first time playing FE4, or even my first time playing FE7. (I can't decide which.)

I wonder what salute would be appropriate for your efforts.

Edited by Little Al

This translation patch makes me wonder was there any reason for this game NOT to be localised outside of what we know. I haven't had this much fun playing an FE since my first time playing FE4, or even my first time playing FE7. (I can't decide which.)

I wonder what salute would be appropriate for your efforts.

Nobody knows for sure, but it's probably due the high rate of DS piracy and a general decline in DS sales (especially when the 3DS was just around the corner), which made Nintendo consider it not worth funding a localisation.

I was so hyped for this release, I'm glad the patch has been released this soon. Now it's time to torture myself with Mage!MU in Maniac Mode, wee! ... Or continue my save with Dracoknight!MU. Now seriously, playing with Mage!MU sure is challenging, at least for me. =P

Lunatic Mode with Female Mage!MU is the best!

Lunatic Mode with Female Mage!MU is the best!

I can't even get past from Chapter 3 on Maniac Mode with Female Mage!MU. XD

The cavaliers can kill Pala easily, and all the wyverns come at your units. The wyverns aren't a problem, but Pala's surrounded and cavaliers start spawning on Turn 2 or 3 (they can 2HKO her, and so can wyverns).

The cavaliers can kill Pala easily, and all the wyverns come at your units. The wyverns aren't a problem, but Pala's surrounded and cavaliers start spawning on Turn 2 or 3 (they can 2HKO her, and so can wyverns).

So you must be surprised that i completed Lunatic with FemMage!MU?

Palla runs west, Silver Lances the Thief. Palla continues to run west, avoiding the Dracoknights as long as possible. MEANWHILE, Catria (/flier of your choice) runs west and north to the edge of the Master Seal DK's range. Palla (at full health; chug vulneraries) aggroes that DK from the west edge of the map. Palla and Catria finish him, Catria blocks the Cavaliers for 1 turn while the sisters book it out to water.

Meanwhile, when Palla aggroes the MS DK, the farthest right three DKs will also aggro. Keep the rest of your units around the spawn so that they'll go straight south. You should have enough time to knock off those three, heal, and form up before the Cavaliers who are now ignoring Palla and Catria arrive.

That's how I did it. Helps if you're not concerned about turns, I guess.

Palla runs west, Silver Lances the Thief. Palla continues to run west, avoiding the Dracoknights as long as possible. MEANWHILE, Catria (/flier of your choice) runs west and north to the edge of the Master Seal DK's range. Palla (at full health; chug vulneraries) aggroes that DK from the west edge of the map. Palla and Catria finish him, Catria blocks the Cavaliers for 1 turn while the sisters book it out to water.

Meanwhile, when Palla aggroes the MS DK, the farthest right three DKs will also aggro. Keep the rest of your units around the spawn so that they'll go straight south. You should have enough time to knock off those three, heal, and form up before the Cavaliers who are now ignoring Palla and Catria arrive.

That's how I did it. Helps if you're not concerned about turns, I guess.

The only problem is, the DKs always come after Palla on the first turns if I get too close (even if she's away from their range). Well, maybe with this method they will magically decide to not come after her, so I'll try it out later.

To the above poster, there's a link to that dll somewhere in this topic. I think it's on page 2. Someone had a similar problem before.

I'm having a problem patching. I drag the clean rom to where I suppose to drag at but it said the application has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found. What will I do?

I was patching it and it gave me this error:

"The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" Any ideas on what program its talking about? >_>

Try installing this (64-bit OS) or this (32-bit OS)

Might want to add that somewhere, Vincent.

The only problem is, the DKs always come after Palla on the first turns if I get too close (even if she's away from their range). Well, maybe with this method they will magically decide to not come after her, so I'll try it out later.

They shouldn't move if nobody's in their range. Obviously, "shouldn't" doesn't mean too much if they do, but hey.