(Heroes) Complete English translation patch released (v3.01)

Now I don't think this has been brought up... but should instances where Marth is called "The Star Lord" be changed to "The Lodestar"?

Also, now I know the ball is rolling for an update to this patch. Very slowly, but still. All aboard the hype train!

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris -> Kris
  • Katarina (remains the same)
  • Roro -> Legion
  • Maris -> Malice
  • Barbarian (remains the same)
  • Glass Sword, Lance, Axe, and Bow (remains the same)
  • Hero King -> Hero-King
And also, I did saw in FE13 on Stahl's and Sully's support conversation that they did mentioned Abel and Cain and they have titles as "Panther" and "Bull".

"The Dragon's Table" (chapter name also) and the other locations: Wyvern's Dale as "Wyvern Valley" and Dragon's Altar as "The Dragon's Table" also.

Quite frankly, every FE game's patch need updating, but here's some of the reasons for this one. FE2, 4, 5, and 6 also need terminology updates, but gringe is doing a bang up job for 6.

Quite frankly, every FE game's patch need updating, but here's some of the reasons for this one. FE2, 4, 5, and 6 also need terminology updates, but gringe is doing a bang up job for 6.

I suggest you get to work then.

I'm honestly thinking about trying to edit the patch for Gaiden, since not only is this patch seemingly leading to an update but gringe is working on Binding Blade and If I recall correctly going to work on Jugdral (Both 4 and 5). But I can't find a text editor for the NES era, and doubt I'd be able to work it if I did. Oh well, you learn every day.

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 years later...