Dat SRW W draft

Excellen Browning

Sup.

Credit for rules go to Sirius

Drafting rules

This a draft for 4 players

You start off with a fresh save file, New game+ is not allowed.

The Banpresto Original units as well as the Nadesico and Archangel are free to use the entire game

Every other unit has to be drafted to be used without penalty, though there will be a lot of exceptions to this. The penalty for using an undrafted unit is 4 turns

Undrafted units are allowed to persuade and sit their asses in a battleship. They are also allowed to cast skills like Strike, Alert, Focus, Guard, Accel and Wall if it keeps enemies from attacking them. All other skills are forbidden. They may not be used for support attacks or team attacks. They may also not be used for friendship, love, rivalry or command aura bonuses. You may not upgrade undrafted units. Equipping parts is still fine, however.

There are exceptions to this and this comes into play with forced deployment. You are allowed the use of any and every forced unit who can't retreat into a battleship. This exception only lasts till they can retreat into a battleship.

Due to upgrade inheritance, some units may not be drafted on to the same team. The "parent" (bolded where applicable) and all "child" mechs may not be drafted onto the same team unless there are no other drafting options available. All "child" mechs may be drafted without restriction, however.

Wing Zero and Altron

Strike, Freedom, Justice, Buster, Duel, Blitz and Strike Rouge

Archangel and Eternal

Astray Red Frame, Astray Blue Frame, GINN Murakumo Custom, GINN Elijah Kiel Custom, Dreadnought and Hyperion

Dreadnought and Hyperion Gundam

Aestivalis Akito, Aestivalis Gai and Alstromeria

Tekkaman Blade, Aki, Rapier and Dead

Sol tekkaman 1 and 2

Blue Earth and Sol tekkaman 1 and 2

Arbalest and M9D Falke

The Venus A Jun Honoo pilots and the one Sayaka pilots

You may not use units purchased in the shop.

Banned units:

Robot brothers and sisters from GaoGaiGar, including their combinations

CGUE DEEP Arms

Sword Calamity

GINN High Maneuver

The second Mazinger Z you can get in part 2

[spoiler=Unit List]

Endless waltz

Wing zero

Deathscythe Hell

Sandrock

Heavyarms

Altron

Tallgeese

Taurus

SEED:

Strike

Freedom

Justice

Strike Rouge

Buster

Duel

Blitz

Moebius Zero

Skygrasper 1

Skygrasper 2

M1 Astray

Archangel

Eternal

SEED Astray:

Astray Red Frame

Astray Blue Frame

Dreadnought > X Astray

Hyperion

GINN Elijah Kiel Custom

GINN Murakumo Custom

HOME

Nadesico

Aesti Akito

Aesti Gai

Aesti Ryoko

Aesti Izumi

Aesti Hikaru

Aesti Akatsuki

Super Aesti Saburota

Alstromeria

Daitetsujin

X Aesti

Detonator Orgun

Orgun

Birdman

Tekkaman

Blue Earth

Soltekkaman 1

Soltekkaman 2

Blade

Hiver

Sommer

Vesna

Dead

Tekkaman Aki

Rapier

Full Metal Panic

Arbalest

M9 Kurtz

M9 Mao

M9D Falke

Getter Robo:

Shin Getter

Mazinkaiser

Mazinkaiser

Great Mazinger

Boss Borot

Aphrodite A > Venus A

Venus A (jun honoo)

Million Alpha

GaoGaiGar

GaoGaiGar

Volfogg

J-ark

Mike Sounders

GoLion/Voltron

GoLion

Teams:

1. Might Gaine: GaoGaiGar, Deathscythe Hell, Arbalest, Aphrodite A, Taurus, Blue Earth, M9 Mao, Aesti Gai, Altron, Aesti Izumi, Aesti Akatsuki, Justice, Hyperion, Buster, Duel, Blitz, Rapier

2. Excellen: Blade, Volfogg, Hiver, Wing Zero, Astray Blue, Sommer, Vesna, Tallgeese, Boss Borot, GINN Elijah, GINN Murakumo, Soltekkaman 1, HOME, Moebius Zero, M1 Astray, Alstromeria, Rapier

3. FEanon: Mazinkaiser, Great Mazinger, Freedom, Astray Red, Sandrock, J-Ark, Mic Sounders, Strike Rouge, Venus (Jun), Dead, Tekkaman Aki, Skygrasper 2, M9D Falke, Birdman, Eternal, Sol Tekkaman 2, Rapier

4. Sirius: Shin Getter, Golion, Heavyarms, Orgun, Aesti Akito, Dreadnough, M9 Kurz, Aesti Ryoko, Aesti Hikaru, Strike, Tetsujin, Skygrasper , X-aesti, Archangel, Super Aesti Saburota, Million Alph, Rapier

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if i draft a unit like aesti gai and then draft aesti akito next

presumably that wouldn't be allowed since akito is supposed to lock me out of gai but i drafted gai before i got locked out of him?

(this can be easily remedied by saying that aesti akito and aesti gai cannot co-exist on the same team)

what if i draft a unit like aesti gai and then draft aesti akito next

presumably that wouldn't be allowed since akito is supposed to lock me out of gai but i drafted gai before i got locked out of him?

(this can be easily remedied by saying that aesti akito and aesti gai cannot co-exist on the same team)

Hmm didn't think of that yet, but it does make all the sense. Therefore, added in.

Now to determine if I'm going to pick my first units by fanboyism or by how early they show up....

Of course, the idea of just picking units I know I can recognize would also be a smart move....

Edited by Might Gaine

Well, I kinda planned on at least picking GaoGaiGar from the start, because I'm a massive fan of the show. It causes me actual, physical pain that I can't have both GaoGaiGar AND King J-Der, though.

Beyond that, I'm kinda torn between Shin Getter, Gundams Wing Zero/Deathscythe Hell, and M9 Gernsback Sousuke and Mao in terms of priorities.

The Gundam SEED stuff is all very low priority though, since I haven't seen that show.