So~! Since there's now a completed English patch for this game, I'm guessing a lot of people are playing it now.

So I was wondering~ What's your My Unit look like, and what class are they? :)

Here's mine...

MyUnitFE12.png

As you can probably tell, he's a fighter (Although now he's a Lv 20/2 Warrior, and I'm only on chapter 6 :P)

Edited by DancingDanny

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine. Sarah, currently a lvl 16 Myrmidon.

sarahm.png

I gave her the eye patch because in my 'story' for her, she lost her eye. Imagine my disappointment when the eye patch switches places depending on whther her portrait is on the left or right side when talking to someone.

I also got a few laighs when Luke talked about my 'eyes' as in plural. Insensitive jerk!

sarahm.png

I gave her the eye patch because in my 'story' for her, she lost her eye. Imagine my disappointment when the eye patch switches places depending on whther her portrait is on the left or right side when talking to someone.

I also got a few laighs when Luke talked about my 'eyes' as in plural. Insensitive jerk!

Cool MU! and hahah Luke that jerk! :P

c95f7d712c6ebf601b95a58b91341450.png?1354018034

cyasssss

also he's terrible

I'm tempted to lock the thread now. The competition, such as it was, is now over.

In actuality, I don't have access to my My Unit at the mo', so screenshots will have to wait.

Gosh this is a big post... xD

Initiate Spoiler Tags now!!!

4sxx7m.png

Y'know Silver. Ya love 'er. She's a level 20 Multitype Promo as of right now, but when she sarted fighting, she was a Cavalier.

Oh yeah! I was reading your let's play thingy! Her pegasus-horse named Peanut Butter! XD

566a845665e105da0a6c0aec6728682b.png?1353997795

Currently a 17/5 Sniper

Briggid [yes I'm that much of a Briggid fanboy]

Very cool! :D There is nothing wrong with being a fanboy! X3

sarahm.png

Yay backstories!!! \o/ >.> Gosh Luke! Way to be a jerk! xD

c95f7d712c6ebf601b95a58b91341450.png?1354018034

cyasssss

also he's terrible

Did he start as a mage? (I'm guessing no, because he has such high strength... but I dunno xD) I was actually thinking about making a bishop MU at some point... :o

t7Pbu.png

My MU is cuter than your MU~

Very cute! :) I like that hair alot! :O3

drrockzotherockandrollzerk.png

I DO COCAINE

o-o;;; Those stats... liking the afro! xD

This is what my most current My Unit looks like. This is usually what he starts out looking like, but sometimes I add costume pieces. At promotion, he becomes a Dracoknight.

T6XGy.png

GREEN HAIR!!! :D

^He looks like Heath. :D

That's what I thought!!! XD

TpUU0.png

Yeah he's on the left

He's gorgeous! *~*

Very nice! :)

ntWSs.png

Promoted at level 17. Eh, my only qualm is that my MU doesn't look like me at all (which what I was aiming for, haha), but still looks pretty badass. I'm loving this game so far.

Edited by ZM456

Blessed.png

I usually go with a Female Mage as my MU.

This is MU on my Maniac Mode Playthrough, right at endgame.(Lv. 20/20)

Edited by Otacon

I rather doubt that is it, but I have no idea what you're referring to.

He's referring to the fact that we both used the same hair and eyes, with only a difference in hair color.

In a way, it's to be expected, since the number of possible MU appearance combinations isn't incredibly high.

He's referring to the fact that we both used the same hair and eyes, with only a difference in hair color.

Oh. In that case, it most certainly isn't ironic in the slightest and I ought to warn him for that gross misuse.

Well, I was referring to the fact that, once both of our characters are promoted, his character uses the most effective weapon against my character in the game, excluding special or rare weapons, while he also looks almost identical to mine. This is also the first time I've seen anybody that actually used that hair style for their character, so that adds to it, at least for me. It's also only the second time I've seen someone else use the scarred face, as well.

Maybe ironic doesn't fit perfectly, but I don't really think it's wrong to use it here, considering my feelings on the matter.