NO

N.G

http://fc09.devianta...or-d5d3x3l.html

So a couple months back, i stumbled across a hilariously bad recruitment list for FE 11 on a website called Kidzworld.com. needless to say, I had a screaming headache and i needed to rant. so i made this. Read it. *There are a few inaccuracies like heal staves appearing in Ch. 4, and i'm sorry about those but this still makes for something to glance over* Enjoy.. and rant.

Edited by Nagareboshi Gin

You know, I can see why you're disagreeing with some of his opinions, and he's clearly not very experience in the game compared to most people here, but some of the stuff you say is just as bad as his. Not to mention you took the time and effort to do something so trivial. ._.

Unless you're trolling just because this is fftf, then all makes sense again.

You know, I can see why you're disagreeing with some of his opinions, and he's clearly not very experience in the game compared to most people here, but some of the stuff you say is just as bad as his. Not to mention you took the time and effort to do something so trivial. ._.

Unless you're trolling just because this is fftf, then all makes sense again.

How could you not make fun of it, though. It's silly.

Chapter Three

Julian: Julian is playable right from the start of the chapter. The only time you need a thief in this game is when you want to pick locks. So keep him around for that, but don't let him get any experience points.

(Yup, just like that mountain bike you bought from Wal-Mart and shove into the rafters of your garage ceiling for 3/4 of the year! ...Julian is like greased lightning on speed. He completely capped Speed and Skill in my original run. RNG was really kind to him and he could dodge practically anything the aI threw at him. In short.. DON'T TREAT HIM LIKE THE MOUNTAIN BIKE IN YOUR FUCKING GARAGE.)

Umm... this guy's actually got a point. Thieves kinda suck in FE11 for the most part and leveling them up is an absolute pain.

Cain: While Cain isn't bad, he's not as good as Frey and Abel. As long as you have either Frey or Abel in your group, you do not need to spend any time with Cain.<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">(Hey, stop talking shit about Cain! He's my homeboy.. person! Well, whatever. He's still good if you have an extra Master Steak Sword Seal handy and a few Javs.)

Jagen(Sap sucking piece of meat with spiky shoulders.): Jagen starts off really good because you get him "pre-promoted", meaning he is essentially at the level of a general.<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">(Most pre- promotes are God awful. The only useful ones I can think of are Wendell, Jeorge and Minerva.)<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">While this is good to start, pre-promoted units do not gain experience very quickly and suffer from poor stat growths. ("BRB SUCKING UP ALLLLLL THE EXP THROUGH A BENDY STRAW LOL FEAR MY B SKILL SILVER LANCE FAGGOTS!")<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">This means that, after a few chapters, Jagen won't be so good to use anymore. Instead of keeping him, let the other characters gain experience and select Jagen to be sacrificed at the end of the Prologue.<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">(Jeigan's an excellent tank. Stop it.)

First glance, and I can tell that this thing is biased

Your input was actually funnier than the original.

(Again, I don't like Shiida. As a unit, love interest and overall character. Not my cup of tea. I can think of three other bitches that'll come later in this list that are even more useful, at least in my opinion.)

That was my favorite line!

EDIT: Wow, upon reading the rest of it, your opinions actually make me angry bro :(

EDIT2: Well, at least internet-angry.

EDIT3: this is trolling i really hope

Edited by Mr. Sparkles