PAL Gold Edition?

Wooster

Okay, I know Tumblr isn't exactly the most legit of sources. But I saw this floating about there.

tumblr_mekn095IM61rkqrobo1_500.jpg

tumblr_meknjnAYQj1rkqrobo1_500.jpg

Can anyone confirm or deny this? The people who posted these didn't cite anything. Not confident at all this is real, but I figured I'd run it by the pros.

Why are the colors all screwed up? (the fadeout is dark blue, instead of gray... -points to Sumias hair-) No, seriously, the color change looks horrible, Marths hair is blinding...

And that text... blehh, I'm doubtful.

I would buy some sort of all DLC addition, though.I would have to change my pre-order....

I also don't think the 'TM' is generally that big.

Edited by L95

^But that's the North American case, isn't it? I still agree that the image in the OP looks fake though. Colors are off and the text looks awful, as pointed out.

Edited by Anacybele

The only real difference is the logo and the shitty color editing

I mean, they could change it for Eu release, but I hope it isn't... that.(Well, I do live in the US, so whatever, lol) TBH. I hate it when special editions put crap on the cover. Looks tacky most of the time, IMO.

Edited by L95

Ah well. I feel a bit silly, but I figured it was at least worth looking into. Sorry to waste your time folks.

how do you make your edge worth pic show up the way it does?

Maaaaaaaagic

Edited by Wooster

Ah well. I feel a bit silly, but I figured it was at least worth looking into. Sorry to waste your time folks.

I don't think it's silly, I imagine there will be a lot of this and who knows - maybe something will come from it! It may become legit in the future... (or in an alternative future, perhaps?)

I don't think it's silly, I imagine there will be a lot of this and who knows - maybe something will come from it! It may become legit in the future... (or in an alternative future, perhaps?)

when i saw this i was kind of skeptical really

to me looks like it was poorly photoshoped

plus i doubt nintendo would be that nice

then again i could be wrong they gave us

free dlc for their fat itallian money maker

so it could happen just hope its not the official box

Edited by Hirokaski

That looks so ridiculously fake that I don't know what to say.

At any rate, I'm importing an American 3DS from Amazon. Screw waiting two months more than I have to.

Edited by Onestep

That looks so ridiculously fake that I don't know what to say.

At any rate, I'm importing an American 3DS from Amazon. Screw waiting two months more than I have to.

This made me lol...