H2 Marth & Bow Users Run

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, great run so far. Your moves are pretty clever (also, Prologue 3 is a nightmare with Mage MU imo). Now keep going!

Thanks. Yeah, Mage MU is painful in higher difficulties.

You're doing very nicely. Good levels for the most part, too.

Thanks. And yeah, apart from a few exceptions, I'd say I've gotten pretty good levels.

Amazing run so far, looking forward for more.

\o/ thanks.

So the reason why you call Wrys: Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssss? Is it because he usually gets bad level ups? :P

@1:06, Prologue 6 Vid: But i like mages... :(

Not really. He gets the best levels :P.

I like mages too...as allies ;_;

Hey, so do I. But dealing with enemy mages in a game where anyone who isn't themselves a magic unit has next to no Resistance is a serious pain, ja?

Yep...

Juss messing around. :P

I do admit that Forged Bolganone Mages are a bitch in Lunatic Mode...

OMG YES. I hate those dudes in Chapter 15.

..Welp.. Nice knowing you dude ^^;

Yep...I guess now Warren and Castor will have "unique 9 move utility" lol

Thanks. Yeah, Mage MU is painful in higher difficulties.

Prologue 8 Sucks in H3 with a Mage. Managed to beat it though....

I'm gonna see how i fare with a mage in Reverse Lunatic!

Some nice levels and tense fighting [the Cain moving towards you from the side he did made me laugh] but you handled it regardless.

Yep! That was pretty tense. And Gordin getting an actually good level with his 40ish growths was kinda amazing.

Prologue 8 Sucks in H3 with a Mage. Managed to beat it though....

I'm gonna see how i fare with a mage in Reverse Lunatic!

Nice job on beating Lunatic Prologue with Mage. Idk if it will be possible in Reverse though...I hear its Knight MU or bust.

[spoiler= Prologue 8 Part 1]

Nice job on beating Lunatic Prologue with Mage. Idk if it will be possible in Reverse though...I hear its Knight MU or bust.

Well, made it to Prologue V so far but My MU proc'd a defense stat and that was the only reason why she made it past Prologue III. I may need to be a bit lucky with Prologue but i'll do my best to beat it anyways. I kinda like my versatility for MU...

Well, made it to Prologue V so far but My MU proc'd a defense stat and that was the only reason why she made it past Prologue III. I may need to be a bit lucky with Prologue but i'll do my best to beat it anyways. I kinda like my versatility for MU...

Ah I see. Well, good luck with that run.

And now the real fun begins. Congrats with the prologue chapters, PKL, this run has been pretty awesome so far. Inspired me to start up a LHM + HHM Hector + Bow Users run soon. :)

Ryan so pro.

Thanks. And indeed.

Also, adding poll.

[spoiler=Chapter 1 Grustian Expedition]

In the base, I get my first 2 base conversations. Ryan and Lara 1 and Ryan and Gordin 1.

RyanandGordin1.png

Gordin looks like 10 years older than Ryan yet MU asked Ryan how it felt to have someone close his age. :S

Ryanandgordin2.png

I think you got it all wrong Gordin. Ryan has more bow rank and stats than you :P. You should totes learn from him a thing or 2.

RyanandGordin3.png

I think you should be the one worrying about your brother...

So i'm not the only one who waits a while before Seizing just to listen to the victory music...

You sure aren't. I love this game's OST. Heck, I love everything about this game :)

[spoiler=Chapter 2]

Every1-2.png23exp.png

Welp...not like I'm using Malicia.

Every1-3.pngDefence.png

Could come in handy once I get Wryyyyyyyyyyyyys back

Every1-4.pngDefPotion.png

Could also come in handy I guess.

First of all I have to laugh at all the defense items you got at base. Its like the game knows what type of run your doing.

Good thing Warren came with a Steel Bow now you have 2 to trade around \o/. that MU level could have been better... Much better but at least Ryan and Warren got decent ones and hey Marth got Defense in his so not all is lost

First of all I have to laugh at all the defense items you got at base. Its like the game knows what type of run your doing.

Good thing Warren came with a Steel Bow now you have 2 to trade around \o/. that MU level could have been better... Much better but at least Ryan and Warren got decent ones and hey Marth got Defense in his so not all is lost

Haha. Those defensive boosters is a sign of the game taking pity on me. :P

Warren and Ryan got some pretty bro levels. And yeah, at least Marth got defense ;_;

And he can go Horseman. I'll probably use him if someone else doesnt need the scrolls.

I'm thinking of all the Bow users you get before Horace. I don't think any of the others before him are lower then C. but I could be wrong

I'm thinking of all the Bow users you get before Horace. I don't think any of the others before him are lower then C. but I could be wrong

Norne might not make it to Silver by Chapter 11 though. Castor probably will make it.