League of Legends: SF Memberbase Directory

Raven

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, my theory is that the slang came from a misinterpretation of this. Like: if theres an Ezreal on both teams and then someone says "ez ss *ping*"

Nope, SS is an old term used in the days of DotA. Older than LoL itself. MIA is used on the NA server because it was the first and only server to primarily use A and S for summoner spells. Typing SS would sometimes accidentally burn your Flash or something, so people would use MIA instead. When the EU servers appeared, the summoner spells were already defaulted to D and F, so the SS term is used there while MIA kinda stuck in NA.

Raivix // Raivix // NA

Small history lesson: back in the days of DotA in the WC3 client, ss was abbreviated for "stay safe", so you could read 'ss mid' as "Stay safe, mid is missing."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ah! LoL thread.

Whooshimaninja (OCE)

Pity I can only play maybe one day a week otherwise I probably would try for a ranked placement. As it is I couldnt be bothered. Ohwell.

• 2 weeks later...

Just did a major update on the OP. Linked every listed user to their respective LoLKing profiles. Have fun!

We also need a lot more people joining from EUW. I feel so alone.

yeah I transferred that to OCE cause I was bored, but they still made me namechange when I changed servers cause it was still there or something

Psych Up

we should play some time or something Raven

• 4 weeks later...

Tasigat // Tasigat euw

though i am not playing atm :/

(like how could i with 400 ping - sigh)

and somehow i realised a few days ago, that i can't start LoL so i probably have to reinsatll it

repaired it and now it's patching C:

so i may be online from time to time now ^^

Edited by Tasigat

Tasigat // Tasigat euw

though i am not playing atm :/

(like how could i with 400 ping - sigh)

and somehow i realised a few days ago, that i can't start LoL so i probably have to reinsatll it

repaired it and now it's patching C:

so i may be online from time to time now ^^

What game modes do you play?

What game modes do you play?

Mostly summoner's rift

but i say never no to an aram :D

or other troll 5man premades. these are the best!

my probelm is that where i live my internet connection is terrible >.> and often, especially when someone else is on the internet i have 400 or more ping *sigh*

combine this with a 3 year old writing laptop and well.. this is how i play

:DD

fun right?

ok it's not that bad when noone else is at home, but i have problems quite often :/

That's also why i don't play ranked, because i don't want to screw over other people's placing ^^