[Help!] The forum I like won't respond to my posts (´・ω・`)

Lord of Gabriel Knight

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That twirl dodge would make a good skill activation indeed, but maybe if you changed it to a skill animation, she sould raise her hand and sparkles would fly around as she spun? That'd look pretty boss IMO.

you say that all the time

It's true all the time =P

m7v7Zju.gif

This is probably my favourite dodge, think it'd go well when tome wielding too. Not too flashy, just the right amount of dodging ability.

That twirl dodge would make a good skill activation indeed, but maybe if you changed it to a skill animation, she sould raise her hand and sparkles would fly around as she spun? That'd look pretty boss IMO.

^this would be cool

I like the way the tail moves, but the way you put it together makes it look like it's a chain of magnetic beads. If it's supposed to have stripes on it, I think the contrast is too high :T

I also think the tail comes out strangely far in the dodge frame, I think it'd be more behind him (her?) than that. Idk 83

• 1 month later...

That is a lot of colors. I think you could probably achieve the gradient using the existing palette with a little tweaking.

That, and the gradient is a little too level.

Hair grows out more or less evenly. When you dye it and then let it grow out again, you'll have about the same length of natural hair growth all over, which makes for a more uneven fringe when the hair is pulled around in different directions.

Bangs are also really stiff, and look more like half a cummerbund being wrapped around the forehead than hair.

Probs lower the ear a bit.

074808a34e.png

So I changed the color line and hopefully the bang looks more like hair. Also lowered the ear. Any changes that need to be made?

Your Tiki mug is very nice! Good job. Your mug style kind of reminds me of MageKnight404's. The headset especially is nice. If anything, I'd say there's somethign strange about the head seems a bit strange, I think it needs to be wider. I originally thought the way the eyes were sprited was the problem, but I think it's possible they're just too close together. Only a pixel or two, though. I think the head being widened is a good idea, however.

u0BphER.png

wat

This absolutely was not referring to anything in this thread. Stop pasting quotes out of context!

While I'm here, though, I'll say that the Chiki mug does look kinda nice (not moe overload though). This might sound weird but the face kinda looks like a male child as opposed to a female. Oh, and the minimug is really good imo.

Edited by Railgun

ZRLt1X9.png

The ever adorable Tiki. I would like some criticism on it, if anyone would mind.

Criticism!

yay!

You used waaaaaaaaaaaay too much outline (you pretty much outlined everything separately, use the darkest color of the thing instead). And her hand looks... really weird. (but hands are dum so...)

Edited by L95

I think you should go for something more detailed for the hair, especially the chunks going down on her chest... they are So straight! Also the scarf should be more like cloth... it's looking a bit like plastic! You're getting there tho!

Edited by Ponih