DH_Ninja's Sprite Dump!

DH_Ninja

Alright where to start with this. I think this should suffice for the meanwhile!

Portraits

73855681dg9.pngcoletj2.png

Some General types. Dubbed Kawl and Cole.

ohlookaportraitdump.png

A portrait dump! :D All of them are splices I've done.

haar2.png

Here's the progress I had on a Haar portrait from forever ago. It needs some work but it was something at the very least.

juliusbq6.png

An OC of mine that goes by the name Julius

merik.png

A Star Wars OC of mine. :3

ninjaw.png

This thread now has 100% more Ninja

nwol.png

Another OC of mine. He's suppose to be an other worldly wraith. Something very Eldritchy.

zoddfinal.png

Always liked this one.

truebladetekuntranspare.png

While the current portrait may not be mine exactly. (But it is a clean up of my original portrait)

The battle sprite is. I'm going to be working on sheeting that over time.

70845456.png

tekuntolla7.png

tekunfe11ji1.png

And just a Tekun,an OC of mine, portrait dump of things that are old. Very old.

It's like a history lesson X_X

Edited by DH_Ninja

Let's see...

The Generals, I don't see any mistake, but something about the black armor general that vibes something is wrong with it, but I don't know what it is.

The Portrait dump. I really like seventh a lot and would love to use it if possible.

The fifth one, I think the grin should be omitted honestly, or fix the beard to flow a bit with it which it appears to be doing.

The fourth one's hair bothers me a lot, it looks like he's bald on his right (our left) side.

I dunno about you, but the eighth looks like she have some pixels problem on her armor.

I can tell you Haar looks okay, but the armor looks wrong compared to his head facing position.

Julius and SW mugs looks good.

Ninja looks nice, but something about face don't scream NINJA to me.

Doomsday alien looks nice. I applaud you.

The Ogre looks very nice, nothing wrong with it to my naked eyes.

So you made the original Tekun. (I got him killed in my TLP :P sorry)

I'll be looking forward to his battle sprite sheet since he struck me as someone of mystery source. (as if TLP hadn't already)

Let's see...

The Generals, I don't see any mistake, but something about the black armor general that vibes something is wrong with it, but I don't know what it is.

The Portrait dump. I really like seventh a lot and would love to use it if possible.

The fifth one, I think the grin should be omitted honestly, or fix the beard to flow a bit with it which it appears to be doing.

The fourth one's hair bothers me a lot, it looks like he's bald on his right (our left) side.

I dunno about you, but the eighth looks like she have some pixels problem on her armor.

I can tell you Haar looks okay, but the armor looks wrong compared to his head facing position.

Julius and SW mugs looks good.

Ninja looks nice, but something about face don't scream NINJA to me.

Doomsday alien looks nice. I applaud you.

The Ogre looks very nice, nothing wrong with it to my naked eyes.

So you made the original Tekun. (I got him killed in my TLP :P sorry)

I'll be looking forward to his battle sprite sheet since he struck me as someone of mystery source. (as if TLP hadn't already)

Eh. Tekun never really dies. I'm sure he's fine. And sure. You have my full permission to use that. Just remember to credit me.

You're a terrible splicer.

And customer.

And spriter as a whole.

Seriously, shame on you.

I love you too sir.

Ohey, it's you. Still puttering around FESW?

</absolutely not sprite related>

Oh. Look who showed. I think that board died sadly.

Updates! WOO! Let's see if I can keep this semi active!

dreadlordpern.png

One of my only full customs. I am quite aware it needs work but it still looks rather nice. It's been sitting in a folder for a while...so why not display it. I'll find the reference picture eventually.

leesine.png

Lee Sin, The Blind Monk from League of Legends. Newer. I thought it came out well enough but it could always be better I think.

ohlookaportraitdump2.png

Another Portrait Dump.

Merry Christmas All.

Oh, some nice splices you have there!

I like how some of them make difficult to understand which characters you used. I feel ispired!

Okay now, some comments.

That full custom armored guy is awesome. I like it a lot.

The horns on the Lyon's splice seem strange to me. And they lack some shadows as well. The fur is great, though.

That guy with the spikes on his shoulder, on the right, has a very little head I guess. Or maybe it's just me. Dunno.

That ghostly-Limstella is fun, ahah! Good one.

Merry Christmas to you as well-

Lee Sin's hair scarf need to be thicker.

I agrees with Alfred for comment #2, #3.

And the comment #3 will be said for sprite number 5 too.

Rest are okay.

I dunno but the green bandaged guy feels weird to me. His bandages feels like they have no depth.

• 2 years later...

Oh man. My garbage gallery is all but gone. Also it's been three years. Who knew I had a thread.

Anyway here's taste of something I've been working on.

At least half of it will become something. I promise that much.

TNosg7s.png

HpNhuk7.png

Edited by DH_Ninja

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. Feel as if the return frames need a frame tossed in after frame 19, showing her landing a little bit more. Her current frames seem to not quite feel solid, or indicating much weight at all which feels jarring, at least from seeing in unanimated.

Perhaps it looks fine in animated form?

Looking forward to seeing more of this though. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm about to post it. It should be up in a few moments in the Resources thread but I encourage you to take a look. I worked hard upon this. ^^; It could use some touching up but I don't want to linger too long on this.

Edit: It is up now.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54826&p=4180035

Edited by DH_Ninja

Not bad, but I feel like swinging a sword that big with enough force to hurt someone would force the blade further than just straight vertical. Maybe more at a \ angle at minimum.

Noted. I won't be posting another update immediately though. Not until I have something to show for the critical. But thanks for the input.

• 3 weeks later...