My Fire Emblem Fanfic: Wayward Son (COMPLETE)

Gunlord

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Everyone~~~~

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3133712/55/Wayward-Son

Epic setpiece battle for chapter of Wayward Son :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8922433/9/The-Last-Red-Shoulder

A smaller battle in this installment of TLRS :o

I also thought you guys might like this pic of me at my writing desk XD

gunlord-as-a-writer.png

(Credit to Dave Willis from Shortpacked! for the original XD)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

really enjoying the red shoulder sso far. as far as wayward son goes just curious what are your parings for the fe7 characters goiing to be? not all of them mind you but atleast some of them.

im looking forard to how your going to have renault join the clergy [is it going to have something to do with lucius father?]

Thanks ShinyPichu :D To answer your questions:

I'm not sure of all the pairings for FE7, but I think I'll *probably* do Isadora and Harken. You'll see how Renault fits in with them ;)

As for his joining the clergy, yes, Lucius' father will have something to do with it. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is Count Reglay marrying Elicia a reference to Pent marrying Louise? I overall wish Reglay's character was more fleshed out, maybe give him single combat with Tassar. It is basically like" Elicia is a b---- and Reglay is just another noble, oh wait no they're not." Reglay is the only ancestor not fleshed out, and he could have been some form of example of a non- douchie noble, someOne to go hand in hand with Khyron. Elicia is the reason Tassar is evil, but she only gets a chapter of screen time. Overall, this is the single best fanfic around and could be a very good published book by changing around the names.

• 4 weeks later...

It is going to be the best thing ever when meeting the FE 7 crew. Meeting Merlinus, Lisse's descendent, seeing the descendants of Vyrleena (Heath) Yazan (Either Vaida or Narshen) and Paptimus ( Canas). Meeting the countrymen of Keith and Kelitha, the adoptive daughter of Khyron's descendent, the descendent of the man who caused Tassars start of darkness... and best of all... Hector. Renault's meeting with Hector will be the best thing ever.

It is going to be the best thing ever when meeting the FE 7 crew. Meeting Merlinus, Lisse's descendent, seeing the descendants of Vyrleena (Heath) Yazan (Either Vaida or Narshen) and Paptimus ( Canas). Meeting the countrymen of Keith and Kelitha, the adoptive daughter of Khyron's descendent, the descendent of the man who caused Tassars start of darkness... and best of all... Hector. Renault's meeting with Hector will be the best thing ever.

The meet with Hector will be interesting.

As for story questions, this is what I have to ask:

Who continues the legacy of Cornwell? Pamella dies before the Lycian Civil War, and Char (Henken) gets assassinated by Paptimus. As far as I know, they never had kids. Do they have a long-lost sibling? I don't really know :/

Thanks for the questions, Pixelman! To answer yours,

Pamela was the middle child and Char/Henken was the oldest. They have a younger brother who took over Cornwell after Char ran away. He's mentioned in passing in chapter 21:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3133712/21/Wayward-Son

Char/Henken says, "Cornwell and Laus surrendered, with their two conditions being the maintenance of their autonomy and that my younger brother could see me one last time before Ostia gave me the axe."

He's not given much more detail than that, though, so that may be why you missed him xD Maybe I should fill in a bit more about him in future drafts...

Thanks for the questions, Pixelman! To answer yours,

Pamela was the middle child and Char/Henken was the oldest. They have a younger brother who took over Cornwell after Char ran away. He's mentioned in passing in chapter 21:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3133712/21/Wayward-Son

Char/Henken says, "Cornwell and Laus surrendered, with their two conditions being the maintenance of their autonomy and that my younger brother could see me one last time before Ostia gave me the axe."

He's not given much more detail than that, though, so that may be why you missed him xD Maybe I should fill in a bit more about him in future drafts...

Ah! I didn't notice he said that xD

Thank you very much for answering!