Favorite new class?

Andreyas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like... let's see... Dark Pegasus (Who does't like magicians on flying horses?! XD), Grandmaster (because it's you), Sorceror (because I like the idea of "darkness." I just wish there was light magic too...), Star Lord (Marth is one of my favorite characters... After playing Shadow Dragon more than 5 times and Shin Monshou no Nazo about 5 times, it sort of gets on you, I guess), and Manakete. Well specifically, Tiki, whom I like for the same reasons why I like Marth... She's strong... with "enough power to destroy the world." XD And she's a dragon... a flying dragon... a strong, flying dragon. A 3000-year-old, strong, flying dragon...

I like Demon Fighter, Bride, Taguel, and Dark Peg.

Demon Fighter is probably my favorite new one because of the weapon loadout. He could probably take on anything depending on his stats.

I really like Velvet and Chambray but I wish we could have seen more variety. I really liked ravens and wolves in RD. I hope they make a return in a future FE.

I like the Bride class but I wish they would have made it the promotion for dancers. I mean get rid of the bows and make it a dancer that could use swords, spears, and staves. She could be a really good support unit and a decent attacker if need be.

Dark Pegs are mages with speed and wings. What more could you ask for??

• 5 weeks later...

valkyrie.png

Valkyrietome.pngiconspace.gifstaff.png

"A battle maiden who rides a horse into combat. Can wield magic in addition to staves."

Magic, healing, and mobility, all in one unit? Welcome to the mage army!wink.gif

Or if you want to swap the staff for a sword, Dark Knight is essentially a Grandmaster on a horse.

valkyrie.png

Valkyrietome.pngiconspace.gifstaff.png

"A battle maiden who rides a horse into combat. Can wield magic in addition to staves."

Magic, healing, and mobility, all in one unit? Welcome to the mage army!wink.gif

Or if you want to swap the staff for a sword, Dark Knight is essentially a Grandmaster on a horse.

It's been around since FE6.

It's been around since FE6.

Oh. I've only played FE11, so I wouldn't know. I also like that Dark Mages in this game get exclusive spells. In FE11 they were basically a costume change with a bit of Def/Res.

Edited by Zera

I'd say the ones I know I'll like the most are the Trickster, Grandmaster, Dark Pegasus, Battle Monk/Cleric, and Dark Knight. Classes that can use both melee and magic? YES PLEASE!

Oh. I've only played FE11, so I wouldn't know. I also like that Dark Mages in this game get exclusive spells. In FE11 they were basically a costume change with a bit of Def/Res.

FE11 was the only game that dark mages/shamans didn't have exclusive spells. You should play some of the older games friend.

EDIT: Also, welcome newcomer.

Edited by Knight

I really like how they beefed up some of the older classes, like assassin, demon fighter, and sage. But I don't like how they weakened others, like swordmaster and bow knight.

It's a tie between Dark Knights and Battle Clergy, as both of them represent something I've always wished to be implemented earlier in the Series: The choice to make Mages/Healers sturdier, even if it means trading offensive power for it...

Edited by AstraSage

Battle Priest/Cleric and Gryphon Knights. I like how my healers can get axes on promotion, that and I love the idea of a holy person using a weapon as brutal as an axe. Gryphon Knights seem cool because gryphons. Also, I don't understand how being locked to axes is no worse than being locked to swords, tomes or bows. Stones too, but they give bonuses so eh.